Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger Woods involved in major car accident

spjunkies

55 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Welp I was wrong. 

Not only did EB not eat crow, but he doubled down on stupid and is still sure that there is "something else going on" because he has been watching Tiger Woods for the past 25 years.

And then on top of that, he said that he thinks Tiger may be having surgeries ON PURPOSE in order to get access to the pills he is popping.

So he's either really the tinfoil hat wearing nimrod he appears to be via what he likes on twitter or he's purposely coming up with outlandish takes for the shock factor.  They should bring Feinstein on, and just go all out on some 'Tiger was distracted because he was eating a baby' type stuff.

Something tells me, that someone with the power and pull of Tiger Woods, would easily be able to get their hands on pain pills without a script.  

2 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Something tells me, that someone with the power and pull of Tiger Woods, would easily be able to get their hands on pain pills without a script. 

Could be the opposite.  After what happened with Michael Jackson’s doctor, people may not want to give him excess stuff because it will shine a brighter than normal light on them if something goes wrong.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Could be the opposite.  After what happened with Michael Jackson’s doctor, people may not want to give him excess stuff because it will shine a brighter than normal light on them if something goes wrong.

Sure, a prominent doctor wouldn't want to be associated with providing pain pills to Tiger Woods.  But there are so many other means for him to get his hands on them without undertaking an incredibly painful back surgery that hinders his golf career.

While I realize there are people out there that will go to great lengths, including hurting themselves, in order to get pain medication - I simply have a hard time believing that Tiger would or would need to go to those lengths to get them.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived