Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2022 (Dems in charge of Senate. Reps take the House. Herschel Walker headed back home to ignore his children )

Cooked Crack

Have you voted yet?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Have you voted yet?

• By mail
    • Early voting
    • Not yet
    • can't vote/not voting

Herschel Walker declines invitation to debate Senator Warnock in Macon

On Friday, Walker said he has no plans to debate in Macon and explained why. 

“I'm not going to respond to anything because you know that's not a debate, and you know that,” Walker said. “You've got people that are contributors to his campaign and it's in this room that only two people gonna see it on a Sunday night, I think. NFL Football, I am giving you an opportunity to be statewide so everybody can see what it is, see the contrast between the two of us. I don't know how you can ask for anything better.”

The debate is set for a Thursday night, not a Sunday. It is a co-sponsored debate by 13WMAZ, our Atlanta station 11Alive, Georgia Public Broadcasting, The Telegraph and Mercer’s Center for Collaborative Journalism at Mercer University

https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news/local/herschel-walker-declines-invitation-to-debate-senator-warnock-in-macon-georgia/93-fb884d87-4e85-4f6a-8a02-a1cf47948d9a

Edited by @DCGoldPants
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, China said:

Arizona GOP Candidate Melts Down After Being Confronted for Endorsing Lawmaker Who Says ‘Jews Will Go to Hell’

This week, GOP Arizona gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake caused controversy when she endorsed Jarrin Jackson — an Oklahoma legislator who has proclaimed that “the Jews” are evidence that “evil exists” and that “Jews will go to hell.”

On Friday, a member of Congress demanded to know whether she endorses those views — and she responded with a bizarre attack insinuating he may have associated with a Chinese spy.

“Only reason @KariLake supports an antisemite or a homophobe for office is because she is both,” tweeted Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) in response to the news of Lake’s endorsement of Jackson. Lake responded by posting a picture of Gallego riding camels with Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) and saying, “Are we playing the guilt by association game, @RubenGallego? How’s your friend Eric doing? Did he introduce you to Fang Fang?”

She's on a roll...

• Haha 1