Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bloomberg: How WallStreetBets Pushed GameStop Shares to the Moon

No Excuses

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

So yeah, everyone got scared and ran, and $400 I'm down feels like $40k simply because of 'why' it's down.

Ran, or weren't allowed to buy to push the price up? I thought it was STONKS to the MOON day today?! 

(I'm not gonna lie. I'm here for the memes). 

• Haha 2

Just now, Florgon79 said:

If there are any it will be for the little guy, not the hedge fund manager.

You can only trade from the hours of 11-12 on any given day. Seriously, there are so many changes that should take place but it's BS. 

15 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Looks like they're doing their best to kill it.

Yea if they haven’t yet they are close. 

I don’t remember which one of you beautiful ****s told me to get that stop fall or whatever it was call but got damn if you ain’t save me a few stacks I appreciate ya. 

This **** is at 7 and plummeting 

4 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

:ols: i bought a few more AMC shares @ $9 to make my cost basis a bit better

Should have waited a few min lol

crazy! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I don’t remember which one of you beautiful ****s told me to get that stop fall or whatever it was call but got damn if you ain’t save me a few stacks I appreciate ya. 

Banks are propping up dummy positions to drive the price down with the help of the SEC looking the other way.

Just now, ClaytoAli said:

Banks are propping up dummy positions to drive the price down with the help of the SEC looking the other way.

Rooninhood and now TDAmeritrade Blocking trading is not helping. This is pretty ****ed up it was always gonna end this way. It’s going to be interesting to see how this ends. 

Let’s see if you Reddit users have the nuts or the funds to counter. People gotta be panicking right now. 

13 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Should have waited a few min lol

crazy! 

Oh I'm holding!!!11111 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, No Excuses said:

WSB went from 1 million subs to almost 4 million in less than a week. Lots of people probably opened Robinhood accounts. Millennials to this point have been mostly locked out of institutional finance and this is really the launch of a phenomena no one anticipated.

Instead of hating, I find this is utterly fascinating. Democratized FinTech for a generation that is drowning in student loan debt and stagnant wages, that has now seen two major recessions in the first 10 years of their working careers. No one knows where this is going but it’s going to be a wild ride.

everyone always knew where this was going..it was just a matter of when

7 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

your wife's bf is going to be so proud of you when you show up with that new Miata from all your gainz

5 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hey man, don't diss the Mazda Miata.  @TryTheBeal! says that's a sweet whip.  

Based Miata Chad bought 50,000 shares of Amazon in 2009.  Gets 36 miles per gallon.

• Haha 4