Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bloomberg: How WallStreetBets Pushed GameStop Shares to the Moon

No Excuses

I do wonder how them locking people out is legal. But people with all the money make the rules.......which is why this thing is even happening in the first place. So I feel like they are just exasperating the issue. Soon we will just pick another stock and go there in mass. 

6 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

wtffff.....AMC and GME stock halted. Makes me think a **** ton of early trades happened

Institutions have been doing a ton of early morning trades all week to try to drive the price down. 

They have buying and selling between themselves to depress early morning value to try to drive a sell off. 

As they say have diamond hands. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I expected this to get shady, but this is ridiculous.

The next move is likely removing retail investors ability to buy calls and options. 

This will be done under the guise of protecting the average consumer. It will ignore the institutional investors shorting 140%+ of the stock to start with and releasing reports to drive the stock farther down. 

6 minutes ago, GoSkinsGo said:

Also, some of the stories on Reddit about people holding to just burn funds is interesting. 

For some holding is not about making money, it’s about hurting the people who they deem as market manipulators. The whole thing is fascinating to watch in real time.  

They doing it with AMC, saying it’s a real value as an American business and are upset with the price manipulation by fund managers.

Edited by ClaytoAli