Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

It will be interesting to see the length and amount of Humphries' contract. It seems likely that he's coming to WFT in part because of his history with Fitzpatrick. I'm guessing that, like Fitzpatrick, he'll be on a one year deal.

Edited by dswerdlw

44 minutes ago, PartyPosse said:

He isn’t but he very well Could have lol.

Well yeah, but I think the other guy was implying he must actually be referring to S Sims, bc C Sims is too good to be described by the quoted post lol. It’s important to note that this is not true.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

PRAY TO GOD that the Eagles don’t get Sam Darnold!

I would sacrifice a small woodland creature to the football gods in order to assure that exact outcome—For a 2nd rounder or higher, I’ll take out a whole burrow of something furry. 

• Haha 11

4 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I’m excited for the season. Ughhh can we PLEASEEEEE have minicamps/OTAs this spring so we don’t have to wait until late July/August to get practice tweets on how the new players are looking??

I hope so! I got to imagine with a fairly successful season (minus a few hiccups based around just a few teams) with COVID they have a pretty good handle on it. Throw in the increase of vaccinations and the pull the NFL has to secure vaccinations for players, I think we could see a normal schedule for the offseason. 

Staff, trainers and if any media allowed at all would still be masked up while players participating of course not but those off to the side will be, I think it would work out. Plus it would be easier if a player does test positive. It wouldn't effect any other teams (doubt any dual camps this year) and really only hurting your team/teammates for not taking it seriously. 

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

I would sacrifice a small woodland creature to the football gods in order to assure that exact outcome—For a 2nd rounder or higher, I’ll take out a whole burrow of something furry. 

Go easy on Puxatawney Phil. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

One day *you* may be the small, woodland creature....  Sacrifice something of yours, not a living creature.  Or maybe get a life-sized Mara doll and shoot crossbow bolts into it.

1 minute ago, GothSkinsFan said:

One day *you* may be the small, woodland creature....  Sacrifice something of yours, not a living creature.  Or maybe get a life-sized Mara doll and shoot crossbow bolts into it.

??

If I believed in reincarnation, my woodchuck ass would be honored to serve my purpose in the natural order—to destabilize the New York Football Giants.*

*in reality you shouldn’t take an obvious joke, using a popular colloquialism, so seriously. I would never wish or enact harm upon a living creature that wasn’t a Giants fan. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I like the AH signing.   Seems like a good role player, and he can move the chains.   Sounds great.  

I hope we draft a decent wr prospect, and let AGG, harmon, sims 2x, wright, hall, etc all battle for the wr5 spot, and if one earns another shot at wr6, great!   They need to build an octagon for the wrs in training camp.

Edited by KillBill26

I really like the signing of Humphries. Expecting it to be for not much $.  He’s a proven commodity. Upgrade at the position undoubtably.

He got a bit of an injury bug, He missed six games (including playoffs) in 2019, and then a concussion in 2020 forced him to sit out another 10 games. But overall if he can stay on the field could be a steal if we signed him on the cheap. Gives us A little more flexibility in the draft and increases our ceiling as an offense when he plays.

3 minutes ago, GothSkinsFan said:

You can't save them all @GothSkinsFan

4 minutes ago, FootballZombie said:

Gonna be a deathmatch for the #10 if this keeps up

Can't wait for the RG3 signing

Cam Sims is a JAG but I like his attitude. He plays hard. Harmon has great hands but runs like he's in cement. I see some value in either of these guys as a #5.

AGG and Steven Sims really didn't register much either way last season. Sometimes I forget Wright is even on the team.

• Like 2