Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES 2021 Free Agency Thread / Tracker Fitzpatrick, Curtis Samuel, William Jackson, LB Mayo, C Larsen WR Humphries, CB D. Roberts, KR D. Carter , LT Charles Leno, S Bobby McCain signed

Riggo-toni

5 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Off the top of my head, the 1 win against them in the last 8 would be.....the first matchup in 2018? And then the 4 wins in the last 20 would be that one, the thanksgiving game in 2017, the first matchup in 2016, and the 2nd matchup in 2015 (thanksgiving weekend). 

11/08/2020 New York Giants 23 @ Washington Football Team 20 L Box
10/18/2020 Washington Football Team 19 @ New York Giants 20 L Box
12/22/2019 New York Giants 41 @ Washington Redskins 35 L/OT Box
09/29/2019 Washington Redskins 3 @ New York Giants 24 L Box
12/09/2018 New York Giants 40 @ Washington Redskins 16 L Box
10/28/2018 Washington Redskins 20 @ New York Giants 13 W Box
12/31/2017 Washington Redskins 10 @ New York Giants 18 L Box
11/23/2017 New York Giants 10 @ Washington Redskins 20 W Box
01/01/2017 New York Giants 19 @ Washington Redskins 10 L Box
09/25/2016 Washington Redskins 29 @ New York Giants 27 W Box
11/29/2015 New York Giants 14 @ Washington Redskins 20 W Box
09/24/2015 Washington Redskins 21 @ New York Giants 32 L Box
12/14/2014 Washington Redskins 13 @ New York Giants 24 L Box
09/25/2014 New York Giants 45 @ Washington Redskins 14 L Box
12/29/2013 Washington Redskins 6 @ New York Giants 20 L Box
12/01/2013 New York Giants 24 @ Washington Redskins 17 L Box

41 minutes ago, DefinitelyMaybe said:

Definitely don’t see the Giants as a threat, and would have Golladay as third choice between him JuJu and Samuel but playing him twice a year if we don’t bag one of these three will be an uneasy reminder 

I honestly think grabbing the top CB available was a way better coup than the top WR. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

JuJu's stats, for reference. Pretty down couple of years considering the trajectory. I remember being really high on him coming out too and hoping we could steal him in the 3rd, and I think he went in R2.

Also remember though Rothliesberger got hurt in 19 and then by the end of the year, couldn't throw downfield much anymore, plus the addition of Claypool.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

JuJu's stats, for reference. Pretty down couple of years considering the trajectory. I remember being really high on him coming out too and hoping we could steal him in the 3rd, and I think he went in R2.

image.png.6fcfbdc6608f7f675248c20ea718c3d0.png

When he's pared with a solid number 1 he can be very productive when he is paired with a solid number one. but I think 2019 lack of QB play factored into his low numbers. 

Just now, UK SKINS FAN 74 said:

well I really want Harris but now that move by CAR is official, not a bad fallback option.

I was wondering why we hadn't made a play and realized that he hadn't OFFICIALLY been released. What a dick move by the Panthers. Why not let him have a head start on free agency? I don't get that ...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:
I was wondering why we hadn't made a play and realized that he hadn't OFFICIALLY been released. What a dick move by the Panthers. Why not let him have a head start on free agency? I don't get that ...

They were probably hoping to get a late rounder for him. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Burgundy Yoda said:

Watch us go into next season with Bostic as the starter lol. You can have "starters" or "cog guys" on a defense but you can't have a weak link, thats a perfectly good way to ruin an elite defense. 

Is Bostic really a weak link? I just thought he was more or less a JAG with some pedigree. I know he has some coverage liabilities, but I think he's "okay" ... that said I don't expect him to be our starting LB.

1 minute ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

Is Bostic really a weak link? I just thought he was more or less a JAG with some pedigree. I know he has some coverage liabilities, but I think he's "okay" ... that said I don't expect him to be our starting LB.

"Okay" is Cole Holcomb or someone like Tim Settle. They're better players than Bostic but we have no playcallers on D. Bostic is a notch or two below them. Bostic is a great leader though and he cares, which matters, but he's so freaking limited in what he can do in coverage and constantly shoots up the wrong gap. 

• Like 2