Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

2 hours ago, China said:

An alleged member of an extremist group charged in the January 6 attack on the US Capitol insulted the US Capitol Police in a court filing Thursday, arguing that the breach of the congressional complex would not have happened if the police had "engaged in the level of strategic planning" that the rioters did.

If he'd just pay me what he's spending to make me quit robbing him, I'd quit robbing him.  

- Butch Cassidy  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

All of these ****ers need to do some hard prison time. 

I'm gonna be surprised if any of them even get convicted.  

Odds of so much as a single jury not having one Trumper who will "pull a Skippy" and vote to acquit no matter the facts?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wrong Johnson's gibberish does reveal one salient truth though, the Rs didn't have the same experience as everyone else at the Capitol because they knew what was coming and were convinced that they would be immune since it was "their" people. Their complicity was a "Get Out of Being Hanged" card.

Of course, once the killing begins that R after your name might not be enough to save your sorry ass, but they are not known for really thinking things through that far.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Ron letting us know that violent dudes in “Camp Auschwitz” shirts don’t “worry” him at all.  Can’t say it much clearer than that.

Exactly

They were coming for "those people" dontchaknow

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Hmmm. So the rioters were not in fact ANTIFA in disguise?

3 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Wrong Johnson's gibberish does reveal one salient truth though, the Rs didn't have the same experience as everyone else at the Capitol because they knew what was coming and were convinced that they would be immune since it was "their" people. Their complicity was a "Get Out of Being Hanged" card.

Of course, once the killing begins that R after your name might not be enough to save your sorry ass, but they are not known for really thinking things through that far.

As someone said, "mobs do what mobs do" and I suspect old Ronnnie boy might have, in-fact, been what they call collateral damage. 

• Like 3

DOJ seeks to build large conspiracy case against Oath Keepers for Jan. 6 riot

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/oattkeepers-capitol-riots-conspiracy/2021/03/11/03c26114-8291-11eb-9ca6-54e187ee4939_story.html

The Justice Department and FBI are gathering evidence to try to build a large conspiracy indictment against members of the Oath Keepers for their roles in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, according to people familiar with the matter, but the group’s sometimes fractious and fantasy-laden internal workings may complicate efforts to bring such a case.

In a Friday morning filing, prosecutors spelled out the gargantuan scope of the case, saying the “investigation and prosecution of the Capitol Attack will likely be one of the largest in American history, both in terms of the number of defendants prosecuted and the nature and volume of the evidence.”

• Like 3

On 1/12/2021 at 9:39 PM, China said:

Arizona Reps. Andy Biggs and Paul Gosar implicated by activist in Capitol insurrection

There is more than a little irony in a situation when a couple of guys who spread conspiracy theories about election fraud are implicated in what they’ll call a conspiracy theory.

A little bit of “you reap what you sow.”

A little bit of “what goes around comes around.”

A little bit of “karma is a b****.”

The right-wing political activist Ali Alexander says that Arizona Reps. Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs worked with him to plan pro-Trump rallies, including the one that ended with an attack on the Capitol.

At the time the mob was making its move on Wednesday, Alexander, a national “Stop the Steal” organizer, posted a video of himself saying, “I don't disavow this. I do not denounce this.”

Click on the link for more

Rep. Paul Gosar’s siblings say he's a white supremacist — but his GOP colleagues stay silent

Gosar’s siblings push for his ouster from Congress after inciting Capitol riot, speaking at white nationalist event

Three siblings of Rep. Paul Gosar, R-Ariz., have renewed their push to remove their brother from Congress, accusing him of being a white supremacist following his speech last month at a conference hosted by a notorious white nationalist.

Gosar, who allegedly helped organize the "Stop the Steal" rally that preceded the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, skipped a late February House vote on the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill to headline the America First Political Action Conference organized by right-wing extremist Nick Fuentes. Fuentes gained prominence in the deadly 2017 Charlottesville white nationalist march and was later banned by YouTube for violating its hate speech rules. At the February conference, he lamented that America was losing its "white demographic core," and praised the Capitol riot as "awesome" after previously musing about murdering lawmakers.

Click on the link for the full article

Definitely should be expelled from Congress at a minimum.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Also:

“I knew those are people that love this country, that truly respect law enforcement, would never do anything to break the law, so I wasn’t concerned”

Um. Breaking the law is literally exactly what they were doing. While repeatedly assaulting and battering law enforcement officers. Does he consider beating an officer with a baton "tough love" or something?

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Alleged Capitol rioter was a Nazi sympathizer and grew a ‘Hitler’ mustache, military colleagues told prosecutors

March 14, 2021 at 11:59 a.m. EDT

A U.S. Army reservist arrested on suspicion of participating in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot was known to most of his co-workers as a white supremacist and Nazi sympathizer and grew a “Hitler mustache” while working as a Navy contractor with security clearance, according to federal prosecutors. Timothy Hale-Cusanelli, of Colts Neck, N.J., is among a growing number of people connected to the military or police who are charged with participating in the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

One Navy petty officer alleged that Hale-Cusanelli once said, “Hitler should have finished the job,” according to the filing.

M34EBIEEIQI6XPRCGLJTDWDVGA.jpg&w=916

Timothy Hale-Cusanelli

A Navy seaman told investigators that he heard Hale-Cusanelli say that “babies born with any deformities or disabilities should be shot in the forehead” and that if he were a Nazi, “he would kill all the Jews and eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and he wouldn’t need to season them because the salt from their tears would make it flavorful enough,” prosecutors disclosed.

Another Navy petty officer said Hale-Cusanelli referred to Black people in profane, dehumanizing terms, according to the document.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/14/army-nazi-sympathizer-capitol-riot/

• Sad 2

2 Men Charged In Capitol Riot Recorded Bonkers Boasts They Crashed The White House

Two men who have been charged in the Capitol riot recorded gleeful — and embarrassing — shots of themselves in the Rotunda that day, boasting that they had “crashed the White House.”

Nope.

The goofy foul-up was exposed in an FBI affidavit late last month supporting criminal charges against wannabe big shots Jeffrey Shane Witcher and his friend Richard Franklin Barnard, both of Texas. “I am in the White House! We crashed this! Our house! We did it! We did it, family, we did it!” Witcher said in a cellphone video, according to the affidavit.

604da457250000380084da4c.png?cache=7umYgdmmsh

Pathetic morons Jeffrey Witcher and Richard Banard.

“We did it! We’re in the White House!” Witcher added in case viewers didn’t get the mistake the first time around. “I’m out here with my brother Richard Barnard. ... It’s our house, it’s our house! Our house! Hey family, we did it. We came, and we did it. We’re inside the White House. Our house.”

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jeffrey-shane-witcher-capitol-riot-white-house-122302899.html

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 3

‘We’re Going to Take This Damn Place’: Capitol Hill Insurrectionist Who Bragged to the Media is Charged With Multiple Crimes

Boyd Allen Camper proudly told the national news media that he took part in the Jan. 6 siege of the U.S. Capitol Complex. On Friday, in a federal district court, he was charged with four federal crimes.

The defendant appeared in a widely-shared CBS News interview the day after the riot.

“You were inside the Capitol?” a reporter asks.

To which Camper responds: “I was on the front line.”

“We’re going to take this damn place,” he adds later. “If you haven’t heard it’s called the insurrection act and we the people are ready.”

The FBI cited Camper’s CBS News appearance in its seven-page criminal complaint.

“Camper confirmed his presence inside the Capitol Building during a video interview with CBS News that was subsequently posted online,” the court papers read. “In the video, the interviewer introduced a person on the grounds outside the Capitol building as Boyd Camper from Montana. Wearing a blue jacket and camouflage hat, Camper acknowledged that he was inside of the Capitol.”

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, China said:

‘We’re Going to Take This Damn Place’: Capitol Hill Insurrectionist Who Bragged to the Media is Charged With Multiple Crimes

“If you haven’t heard it’s called the insurrection act and we the people are ready.”

I am so sick of these people couching whatever stupid thing they do or post as "WE THE PEOPLE." I'm seeing it more and more. I've heard it out of the mouths of the insurrectionists, as above.  I've heard it in interviews at CPAC and Trump rallies.  I see it on Facebook. 

**** you people.   "We the People" didn't storm the White House [ha] Capitol, you ignorant assholes.  "We the People" don't worship an incompetent sociopath ex-President.  "We the People" don't "vote no on mail-in ballots"/"demand that Joe Biden be impeached"/whatever other idiotic Facebook meme you want to post.  Eighty million people voted Donald Trump out of office. "We the People" know the election wasn't stolen.  So take your "We the People" and shove it up your MAGA asses.

• Like 2