Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

16 minutes ago, Destino said:

I think the mask thing was a combination of Trumps own vanity and his viewing masks as a reminder of the pandemic.  I think it bothered him to see people wearing them because he viewed Covid as a personal enemy harming his re-election chances.  Everything to Trump is ultimately about himself.  

This is where I’ve been all along as well, but I’ll add that being anti-mask also benefits him with his cult, because they hate them so much.  Anti-mask hit on all cylinders for him.

Edited by BatteredFanSyndrome
  • Like 1

"It was not MAGA, it was Antifa members! They disguised themselves as Trump supporters. We don't do things like this, they do."

Turned into...

"Ok, it was some of us, but there were some Antifa dressed up as us, and THEY were the ones that started the destruction and violence."

...turned into...

"Ok, maybe it was pretty much only us...but look what Pelosi and Kamala said once over the summer!"

...has turned into...

"Big Tech is the real villain here! By not allowing us to tweet they are just like the Nazis! We are the true patriots!"

...which will turn into more agitated mobs...

...which will turn into another coordinated riot against politicians and government buidings...

...which will become violent and deadly...

...which, in the aftermath, will turn into...

"It was not MAGA, it was Antifa members! They disguised themselves as Trump supporters. We don't do things like this, they do."

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, visionary said:

These people are planning an armed insurrection.  We can no longer brush it aside as bluster and keyboard commando talk. The want a war. God help us, we need to be prepared for that.  They say they are ready to die for their cause.  Let’s be ready to grant them that wish. Not one more Capitol cop needs to be injured or killed fighting these guys off.  It’s time to call in the military. With arms. With ammunition.  

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This is where I’ve been all along as well, but I’ll add that being anti-mask also benefits him with his cult, because they hate them so much.  Anti-mask hit on all cylinders for him.

Or do they hate masks because Trump told them to hate masks?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Prosecutors Expect To Arrest Hundreds Tied To Capitol Siege: “Significant” Cases Of Sedition, Conspiracy

The FBI and U.S. Attorney in Washington D.C. say that hundreds of people will likely be charged in connection with the seige on Capitol Hill. Today FBI assistant director Steven D’Antuono and acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin briefed the media. It’s the first news conference from a law enforcement agency since the siege on January 6th. The men said 170 cases are already open, with 70 suspects charged, and the Justice Department expects that number will grow into the hundreds. D’Antuono had this warning, “Even if you’ve left DC, agents from our local field offices will be knocking on your door if we found out that you were part of the criminal activity at the Capitol.” The AP writes:

The early misdemeanor charges against at least some of the rioters are effectively placeholder counts, but more serious counts — including sedition and conspiracy — are expected in violence that resulted in the deaths of five people, including a Capitol Police officer.

Sherwin pointed out that those who were captured in images on social media are just the beginning:

“What the public isn’t familiar with is that the FBI working with the U.S. attorneys offices across the country and the crux being in D.C. We’re looking at significant felony cases tied to sedition and conspiracy. Just yesterday our office organized a strike force of very senior national security prosecutors and public corruption prosecutors. Their only marching orders from me are to build seditious and conspiracy charges related to the most heinous acts that occurred in the Capitol and these are significant charges that have felonies with prison terms of up to 20 years. In addition to that we’re looking and taking a priority with cases in which weapons were involved and cases in which destructive devices were involved. As people know through news reports there were pipe bombs found outside the capitol. ATF is working on that, Metro Police, FBI working on that to find that individual or individuals who planted those devices.”

Click on the link for the full article

Edited by China
  • Like 6

Feds bust MTA worker who called in sick to attend Capitol riot

The Metro-North worker who called out sick to attend the pro-Trump riot at the US Capitol last week has been taken into custody by federal law enforcement, officials told The Post.

will-pepe-arrested-capitol.jpg?quality=9

Will Pepe, 31, of Beacon, was cuffed Tuesday afternoon and is set to appear in federal court in White Plains on Wednesday on charges out of Washington, DC, a spokesman for the Southern District of New York said.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pepe earned $73,492 in 2019 as a laborer at the railroad’s Brewster yard, according to the Empire Center’s online database of public employee salaries.

$73k aint chicken feed i don't care where ya live. Thats good money for working in a rail yard. I bet he had benefits taboot. Health dental ect.

My father worked in the rail industry for over forty years. Ya know why they make good money? They usta have a strong union. **** Pepe he's a ****ing brainwashed stooge rebelling against his own self interests. I mean he literally worked for public transportation. 

Edited by clietas
  • Like 7

I understand that all of us are capable of understanding the context. And that context is important. 

but. 

listening to how they’re staging DC last night and this morning.... the razor wire, the troops, etc...

the imagery of the inauguration is going to be a bad look. 

in no way am I suggesting they shouldn’t do it or are going overboard. 

just saying the pictures of that day are going to be a bad look. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1