Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don’t give a **** if he sold secrets. I will gladly trade that for his public shaming and ouster from political office. 

Am I wrong to feel this way?

Yea cause these ****ers are waiting for a way to get to us and the only thing that deters them is our military strength. And if they got information on our weapons that are classified at or past TS we are in (significantly) more danger today then before he was President. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

You know, i find it interesting to wonder, if we suppose the worse is true that they have legitimate and ample evidence trump was selling nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia, how do the republicans react. 

do they defend him through conviction? Do they bail at some point, and if so which point?

Thinking about people I personally know, I have no idea.  I would think they would care but when you’ve been brainwashed to not trust your institutions, your media, and your own countrymen, all bets are off. 

4 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yea cause these ****ers are waiting for a way to get to us and the only thing that deters them is our military strength. And if they got information on our weapons that are classified at or past TS we are in (significantly) more danger today then before he was President. 

So…I was wrong. This is a shocking development for me. I need to sit down. 😆

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tshile said:

You know, i find it interesting to wonder, if we suppose the worse is true that they have legitimate and ample evidence trump was selling nuclear secrets to Saudi Arabia, how do the republicans react. 

do they defend him through conviction? Do they bail at some point, and if so which point?

Thinking about people I personally know, I have no idea.  I would think they would care but when you’ve been brainwashed to not trust your institutions, your media, and your own countrymen, all bets are off. 

35% of people in this country will absolutely not allow themselves to admit that they’ve been conned and Trump is what most of us in here know he is.

That line he had about shooting someone on 5th Avenue and not losing any supporters was the most accurate thing the guy has ever said.

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

So…I was wrong. This is a shocking development for me. I need to sit down. 😆

I understand the feeling

itll be ok. Grab a glass of water. 

I know you’ll want beer/liquor/wine but water now and the others once you’re up and about again 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, tshile said:

Bruh, selling nuclear secrets is what smart business people do.  Just like declaring bankruptcy multiple times.  What successful person you know hasn’t done that?

Edited by Ball Security
  • Haha 3

Just now, PleaseBlitz said:

I don’t really see how those things oppose each other. 

I think he’s comparing it to preferring he not stole nuclear secrets and whatever that fallout is. 

honestly I don’t know. 

hard to say when you don’t know the fallout. 

1 minute ago, Ball Security said:

Bruh, selling nuclear secrets is what smart business people do.  Just like declaring bankruptcy multiple times.  What successful person you know hasn’t done that?

I’ll know I’ve made it when the fbi is raiding my house 

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, tshile said:

I think he’s comparing it to preferring he not stole nuclear secrets and whatever that fallout is. 

honestly I don’t know. 

hard to say when you don’t know the fallout. 

Nuclear secrets...fallout...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf-SmV8H7B23F4k5dL2VX

• Haha 3

It’s so painful but I am watching the opening segment of Laura (C U Next Tuesday) Ingraham right now and man, they are just all in on the planted evidence excuse.

This is it.  Their Alamo is just to lie and say they were already cooperating, they couldn’t be present during the search, and the WH is controlling the DOJ and FBI and they’re all in on it together and now leaking things like “nuclear” to the WaPo.

They’ll convince a certain % of the country but this is just ****ing pathetic.

But please, keep it up.  It’s really pissing off the adults in charge of this investigating and making things all the worse for the former ****head.

They’re actually forcing Garland’s hand because anything short of truly going after some kind of conviction at this point is going to essentially confirm these weak ass rebuttals as truth to the general public.  

Man...

He could give the location of both missile launch facilities and missile defense facilities.

He could give information about nuclear vulnerabilities and max defensive capabilities.

Even if his launch codes are no longer good, much can be learned from their sequence and how they are constructed

He could sell missile designs and tech

Unreal.

First on CNN: Elaine Chao, Trump's former Transportation Secretary, met with Jan. 6 committee as other Cabinet members engage with panel

The House select committee investigating January 6, 2021, has recently interviewed former Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao and has been in talks with former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos as well as former National Security Adviser Robert O'Brien, multiple sources tell CNN. Chao and DeVos, both members of former President Donald Trump's Cabinet, resigned a day after the attack on the US Capitol and discussed invoking the 25th Amendment to remove Trump from power.

News of Chao's cooperation, and the committee's discussions with DeVos and O'Brien have not been previously reported. O'Brien is expected to appear virtually before the panel on Friday, according to a source familiar with the probe. CNN has reached out to O'Brien.

The development comes after former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met with the panel on Tuesday. The 25th Amendment was a topic of focus during Pompeo's meeting, CNN previously reported.

Additionally, sources tell CNN the committee is still negotiating terms for a potential interview with former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe. Given the classified nature of Ratcliffe's former role, there are unique issues the two sides have to work out, the sources said.

At least nine Cabinet-level officials who were still in their roles on January 6 are known to have cooperated with or are engaging with the committee.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 2