Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Trump Riot Aftermath (Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes found guilty of seditious conspiracy. Proud Boys join the club)

Cooked Crack

8 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ali Alexander, the Stop the Steal moron, is the rumor. 

I find it hard to believe he has anything of value to add. But if he is out there saying its fake, maybe some of the other delusionists will listen to him. He's one of them after all. 

They are much more likely to say he was paid off and is a turn coat or something. Maybe they will even run with this deep fake thing 

23 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Ali Alexander, the Stop the Steal moron, is the rumor. 

He posted that he was heading to DC.  I don’t buy it though.  He’s trolling.

Read that it’s not Pence or Cippolone.

Eastman wouldn’t be a bad guess.

Saw someone guess Justice Kennedy.  But I’m not buying that either.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ugh what in the **** is this 2000 Mules **** that’s starting to gain momentum?  Seen it mentioned on retire throughout the day. This has to be some more annoying ****. The 2020s version of Loose Change. 

Do you not know our defensive coordinator?

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Ugh what in the **** is this 2000 Mules **** that’s starting to gain momentum?  Seen it mentioned on retire throughout the day. This has to be some more annoying ****. The 2020s version of Loose Change. 

Check it out. It's directed by dinesh d'souza. He's an amazing documentary film maker. 😉

• Haha 1

I really don't care who it is, I care about what they know.  

That said,Cassidy Hutchinson has the potential to provide some good information, but I hope she has more to provide then what was already shown on tape, because if they are bringing her in just to repeat that, I am not sure the purpose.

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I really don't care who it is, I care about what they know.  

yea I’m curious why they would rush it if it was a nothing burger. They were on break. Congress takes their breaks very seriously 😐 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

More:

January 6 committee unexpectedly adds new hearing for Tuesday

Cassidy Hutchinson, an aide to former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and a witness to many critical events and conversations, is expected to testify publicly on Tuesday, according to two sources familiar with the matter on Monday evening.

Hutchinson has already been interviewed by the committee behind closed doors and video clips from her deposition have been featured by the panel during earlier hearings. But her live testimony would mark a significant moment in the committee's series of hearings as she has long been considered one of its most consequential witnesses due to her proximity to Meadows.

A source familiar with the panel's plans had told CNN earlier Monday that the committee was concerned about the security of a potential witness ahead of Tuesday's hearing. The safety of the witness and the proceedings in general is in part why the committee has been so secretive about who will appear on Tuesday and what topics will be discussed.

The security concerns have also led to new precautions being taken inside the hearing room. Another source told CNN that some of the people who had regular front row seats for hearings were told they likely will not get them on Tuesday for security reasons.

Click on the link for the full article

I think today will be mostly a nothingburger. Might get a little new info. But that will be it.

The only thing I think that comes out of these hearings is that Donald has people challenging him in 24.

I still don’t see any of the politicians involved losing their elections this fall and I don’t see them go to jail.

Looks like she fired her Orange Turd loving lawyer Stefan Passantino (defended Marmalade Mussolini during one of his impeachments) for Jody Hunt - the dude who heard Mango Mar-a-Lardo say 'I'm ****ed'. Hunt is Jeff Session's right hand man. Payback from the Keebler Elf?

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Of all days, I can’t access Twitter.  I’ve tried both safari and chrome.  I no longer have the app installed.  Anyone know if there is some block on non-app users?  I get a picture of a poodle.

No block that I know of. I am on now and I dont have an account and just using the browser 

• Thanks 1