Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Biden/Harris Legislative/Policy Discussions - Now with a Republican House starting 2023

goskins10

2 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

he should have tied the threat to democracy in Ukraine with how fragile freedom is and being in the same building where an insurrection took place a year ago 

he should have mentioned that some republicans are siding with Russia.  

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

False.

I do and I did.

You aren't the normal democrat voter, you aren't a democrat.

The election is currently looking to be a GOP blowout win.

Dems have to be more motivated than Republicans to vote and Independents have to be convinced to vote Dem, instead of voting the facist GOP.  Seems unlikely.

When you see the top reasons people voted this fall; Afghanistan and the Russian Invasion won't be on the top of the list.

1 minute ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

You aren't the normal democrat voter, you aren't a democrat.

The election is currently looking to be a GOP blowout win.

Dems have to be more motivated than Republicans to vote and Independents have to be convinced to vote Dem, instead of voting the facist GOP.  Seems unlikely.

When you see the top reasons people voted this fall; Afghanistan and the Russian Invasion won't be on the top of the list.

Agree to disagree.

• Thumb up 1

I think he missed an opportunity when he mentioned the attack on abortion protection.  Something along the lines of “if the Texas law is allowed to stand, what is to stop other states from passing similar laws on gun control, etc”. Send a clear shot across the bow.

• Like 1

Calling out defending the police and reclarifying his commitment to protect the border is Bidens attempt to protect the democrats from themselves and failures at messaging. 

I smiled when he asked about deer wearing Kevlar vests, fine with this speech so far.

And I've learned to let go of his stammering issue, but I promise you Fox News won't. 

• Like 4

The party in power taking a big hit in the mid-terms is not some kind of odd occurrence. That is usually how it goes.  If the Dems take a much bigger hit than what the norm is, sure examine it, learn from it, prepare for the next election, but we go through this same song & dance every time a new President is elected where the media pretends all over again that the losing seats in the mid-terms is a brand new thing.

1 minute ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

I think he missed an opportunity when he mentioned the attack on abortion protection.  Something along the lines of “if the Texas law is allowed to stand, what is to stop other states from passing similar laws on gun control, etc”. Send a clear shot across the bow.

I don’t think comparing completely restricting a woman’s right to decide what’s best for them to restricting someone’s right to own a gun just a little is a good comparison to make

Just now, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I don’t think comparing completely restricting a woman’s right to decide what’s best for them to restricting someone’s right to own a gun just a little is a good comparison to make

I think it would have been a good message to the Right.  Nothing they love more than their guns.  Show them that the same tactic could be used to threaten their gun rights.  Battle tactics.

18 minutes ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

What was that someone just said in the crowd?  Sounded like “thirteen”.

Yeah. He said he knew what it was like to lose a person in the military and someone shouted “13 of them” - Afghanistan reference. 

• Thanks 1