Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Sorry. And trust me it is ALL jokes between friends.

Trust me, we are all at, near, past the breaking point. I'm gaslit daily by family. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

It's all good man, I was in a bad mood when I replied, over-reacted.   With that said, this BWW stuff is straight BS :806:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ball Security said:

Trump tomorrow:  “OANN is Fake News and the enemy of the people.”

How that buffoon has won anything is beyond me. So now, he's going to alienate the people who initially voted for him, so he can win over the people that he originally alienated the first go around? There is no "plan" with this idiot.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, clietas said:

Trump desperately wants credit for developing the vaccine.

Well, let's be fair. (Not sure why I want to be fair to the treasonous toddler psychopath. A compulsion of mine.)  

There is a tendency in this country to give the President the blame/credit for anything that happens, anywhere in the world, while he's got the job. 

It might not be accurate. But it does seem to be a "thing". 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

49 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Theres no way Trump wins re-election if he runs, he'll be going up against the very same anti-vax monster he helped create if he does.

We will see. I bet they ignore it or find an excuse for it for the most part. Like how Owens tried to say ‘He’s from a different time’ or some **** like that. 

• Thumb up 1

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We will see. I bet they ignore it or find an excuse for it for the most part. Like how Owens tried to say ‘He’s from a different time’ or some **** like that. 

Nah, you see how in deep some of these anti-vac folks are? A lot of his supporters are disowning him, like Alex Jones, hes fracturing his base with this.

9 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

Who are they going to vote for then? They sure as hell aren't going to vote for Biden :ols: 

I dont expect them to vote for Biden, I expect many of them to give up on their demigod or be vocal about not voting as a form of protest against him.

His support even in the party is dropping like a lead ballon

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-04-27/president-trump-losing-support-from-republicans-poll-finds

This doesn't mean GOP has turned its back on fascism. He struck a nerve in regards to freedom and personal choice concerning the anti-vax movement, even he can't put that genie back in the bottle (not for lack of effort)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Still seems weird given the overwhelming majority of anti-vax folks are Trump voters.  

This is the same guy who told his supporters not to vote in the run-off election in Georgia because the elections are rigged anyway lol...plus if anti-vaxxers are Trump voters maybe he fears too many of them dying off before 2024 so he's trying to keep them all alive.

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

I dont expect them to vote for Biden, I expect many of them to give up on their demigod or be vocal about not voting as a form of protest against him.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-04-27/president-trump-losing-support-from-republicans-poll-finds

This doesn't mean GOP has turned its back on fascism. He struck a nerve in regards to freedom and personal choice concerning the anti-vax movement, even he can't put that genie back in the bottle (not for lack of effort)

That was from April of last year, though...has is support stayed lower or has it gone back up any?

Edited by Califan007

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Dude, DeSantis and Rafael are ramping up the demagoguery. They’ve got the playbook now.

6 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

This is the same guy who told his supporters not to vote in the run-off election in Georgia because the elections are rigged anyway lol...plus if anti-vaxxers are Trump voters maybe he fears too many of them dying off before 2024 so he's trying to keep them all alive.

With voting margins so tight in swing states, around 1%, deaths among unvaxxed could be a bigger swing 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Absolutely true...

I just looked it up. WaPo had an article about it last September. Deaths are higher in Trump counties but not significant enough to affect elections. 800k deaths distributed around the country probably isn’t enough. 

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

I just looked it up. WaPo had an article about it last September. Deaths are higher in Trump counties but not significant enough to affect elections. 800k deaths distributed around the country probably isn’t enough. 

Well we're talking an election that will take place almost 3 years from now lol...so you never know.