Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Vaccine Thread

Cooked Crack

15 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I'm really curious where exactly Sweat wanted to get "more facts and that stuff" after having a meeting with a goddamn world famous immunologist about the vaccine.

I'm guessing Twitter, YouTube, or Facebook.

It's the adult equivalent of "I'll do it after dinner".  

• Like 2

Ok...I just started to wonder...does anyone think that this may be coming from a fear that if they get injected they may fail a drug test for a performance enhancing drug? They have been told time and time again to never put anything in their body if they don't know exactly what's in it?

I know..seems like a stupid excuse, I just can't seem to figure out what other data they need

Just now, Dan T. said:

Cuomo doesn't mince words with this schmo...

Lol sorry....you're still Fredo of the Cuomo clan

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Ok...I just started to wonder...does anyone think that this may be coming from a fear that if they get injected they may fail a drug test for a performance enhancing drug? They have been told time and time again to never put anything in their body if they don't know exactly what's in it?

I forget where it was online, but they were floating the idea of waiving weed being considered an offense, for vaccinated players.  That this could get more of them to buy in.  Liked the idea but it has no wheels.

Never really thought about the PED angle though.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

I forget where it was online, but they were floating the idea of waiving weed being considered an offense, for vaccinated players.  That this could get more of them to buy in.  Liked the idea but it has no wheels.

Never really thought about the PED angle though.

Yeah...it just crossed my mind as to maybe that's why. There are so many cases of some failing a test because of 1 ingredient in a supplement that the athlete claims they didn't know about.

Other then that I can not even fathom why you would risk not only yours, not only your teammates but even your opponents game checks.

Seems like about 90% of the time "I'm not a doctor, but..." is followed by really really bad medical advice or opinions. 

Sort of like how "You know I'm not racist, but..." is almost always followed by something super racist.

Edited by mistertim
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, COWBOY-KILLA- said:

Wow, so IO and Samuels with Covid!?

After 1 day one at camp.

Wow, where is this headed?  
Not good news man.

Feels almost guaranteed we lose some games to this virus this season. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Man what a disappointment. Would love to see a breakdown of the percentages that got the first shot and are just waiting for the second. That would at least put me at ease of having this thing better handled. 

Because if it’s 60% with no one in the pipeline, we are a runaway train with no brakes it would seem. 

53 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Yup. And it's going to get really interesting to see what happens once non-vaccinated players start costing vaccinated players their game checks because the NFL said that if a team has to forfeit due to COVID nobody gets paid for the game either.

• Like 2

Hate to be this guy but its going to be interesting (not enjoyable or anything like that) to see exactly what happens to Texas, and then if anything happens because of those results. 

They are basically the nations test case now. Which is unfortunate for them, but its not MD or VA so......ok I guess. 

My assumption is in the long run this ends up turning Texas blue. I do wonder his rationality though. I want to think hes doing it for political power, but that seems like a dumb idea. And so maybe hes doing it for money some how? But that's just all speculation really. What's not speculation is this is going to ****ing kill people. I don't know how he doesn't understand that and the ramifications of it by now. 

• Like 1