Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pretty sure we have at least a couple D&D players on here.  Looking for a couple players for a game that takes place most Saturday nights online, but it's OK if you can't make it every time.  5th edition, any experience level welcome.  Very chill, newbie-friendly group.

PM me if you're interested.

• Like 1

Finally beat TLOU2.  What a game. I know there was some "controversy" over the narrative switch, and maybe due to one of the characters themselves, however I thought it was incredible, the perspective it gives.  It also gets downright brutal for some of the characters in the last 4-5 hours of the game.

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

MW2 was actually the start of the fall of the series for me.  I played it for quite a bit but just did not like it as much as the first MW1.  They added too much crap to it that just made it unfun to me.  The maps also weren't as good.

MW1 was the pinnacle of it and it just went downhill from there.

5 minutes ago, purbeast said:

MW2 was actually the start of the fall of the series for me.  I played it for quite a bit but just did not like it as much as the first MW1.  They added too much crap to it that just made it unfun to me.  The maps also weren't as good.

I think it's very hit and miss. MW (2019) was good. Cold War wasn't good at release but got good. Vanguard felt good but the maps stunk. MW2 BETA was fun but they are doing some weird stuff with the perk system, but I'm excited about it. They are changing to a two year dev cycle for their games now so they should improve dramatically. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think it's very hit and miss. MW (2019) was good. Cold War wasn't good at release but got good. Vanguard felt good but the maps stunk. MW2 BETA was fun but they are doing some weird stuff with the perk system, but I'm excited about it. They are changing to a two year dev cycle for their games now so they should improve dramatically. 

I hated what they did with the perks in MW2 (the real MW2) and all of the rewards and stuff.  It was just too much and wasn't fun. 

I have completely lost all interest in FPS games.  The oversaturation of the market like a decade+ ago just was too much for me.  I haven't played one since like Halo Reach. 

I tried  playing the recent Doom but just didn't like it.

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Finally beat TLOU2.  What a game. I know there was some "controversy" over the narrative switch, and maybe due to one of the characters themselves, however I thought it was incredible, the perspective it gives.  It also gets downright brutal for some of the characters in the last 4-5 hours of the game.

A masterpiece.  I can't wait for the TV series to come out. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Just here to remind everyone CoD MW2 comes out the 28th. You’re welcome.

Does it come in single player? :silly:

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Greatest game I've ever played.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I have completely lost all interest in FPS games.  The oversaturation of the market like a decade+ ago just was too much for me.  I haven't played one since like Halo Reach. 

Have you tried Rainbow Six Siege?  Cause while limited on game modes, this is the best FPS out there, and for a long while, imo.

• Like 1

I have $60 at GameStop burning a hole in my pocket. I have tons of games to play. My backlog is massive. 

I'm trying to decide if I should go after God of War or wait until black Friday and potentially pickup Elden Ring and Forbidden West. 

I could also beat God of War and then sell it for enough to get one of or both of  the other games afterward 

I haven't bought a game on opening day since the first Little Big Planet 

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Does it come in single player? :silly:

Greatest game I've ever played.

I'm still partial to my first run through this.

710hbMLSvNL.jpg

2 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I have $60 at GameStop burning a hole in my pocket. I have tons of games to play. My backlog is massive. 

I'm trying to decide if I should go after God of War or wait until black Friday and potentially pickup Elden Ring and Forbidden West. 

I could also beat God of War and then sell it for enough to get one of or both of  the other games afterward 

Think Ragnarok it will likely be sub 50 for BF..but maybe not at GameStop. Either way, unless you have a hard on to play it..I'd wait until BF to spend that 60. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I'd use it for God of War and play through that, then if you don't want to keep it, sell it and get Elden Ring.  You will most likely be spending like 10x more time on Elden Ring than God of War.

I can't comment on Forbidden West since I don't like the Horizon games.

6 hours ago, purbeast said:

Akimbo 1887 shotguns or whatever it was from across the map was when I realized this game was broken and just not that much fun compared to MW. 

the campaign was great and the spec ops challenges were a blast tho 

6 hours ago, purbeast said:

I couldn't have less interest in military FPS games lol.  

Well, it's the best FPS out there, has been for years.  The different countries military (called operators) really doesn't have any impact on the game, each operator has a different special ability to use, different weapon set-ups, thats about it.  Actually takes skill to play, so there's that.  

I wouldn't consider it military themed any more than CoD or Battlefield. 

Edited by Dont Taze Me Bro