Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I thought you were hooking up your PS5 to a 1080 projector?  (Or do I have you confused with someone else?)

My 1080p projector was 3x that $1000 TV.

The screen is also pretty much the size of 4 of those 65" TV's you are hyping up put in a 2x2 grid.

Size matters.

Edited by purbeast

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

The screen is also pretty much the size of 4 of those 65" TV's you are hyping up put in a 2x2 grid.

Size matters.

I'm not hyping up anything cause this is all out of my league, lol.  I still play on my 32" PC monitor (heck, most of my gaming time these days is on my 2 year old phone using xcloud)

I was just curious about that setup because I thought the PS5 output would be bottlenecked by the projector resolution.  If the projector is 1080, would it matter whether the same game is being run on ps4 pro or xbox one vs the new gen?  I mean I assume the new gen consoles would eventually look way better and have access to next gen games, but I wasn't sure whether these improvements would be visible on 1080 resolution.

26 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Size matters.

Where are you going to play your other 16 Ps5s?!

• Haha 1

Damn, KCD is so close to being a legendary game. Needs more minigames, like jousting, and a better physics engines, because some of the villagers look like robotics in the way that they move in some areas. 

Hand to hand combat can be better, more fast paced. The bows are a travesty. Not enough variance in weaponry, or clothing/armour, and customization is pretty much zero. Spotty weather system as well. Maybe improve horseback fighting.

I wanna see them clean all that up and deliver a slightly more modern approach,  maybe 18th century. Or maybe go further back and do AncientI Rome. It would be a "Game of the decade" kind of deal.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

59 minutes ago, bearrock said:

I'm not hyping up anything cause this is all out of my league, lol.  I still play on my 32" PC monitor (heck, most of my gaming time these days is on my 2 year old phone using xcloud)

I was just curious about that setup because I thought the PS5 output would be bottlenecked by the projector resolution.  If the projector is 1080, would it matter whether the same game is being run on ps4 pro or xbox one vs the new gen?  I mean I assume the new gen consoles would eventually look way better and have access to next gen games, but I wasn't sure whether these improvements would be visible on 1080 resolution.

There is a lot more to games than resolution.

52 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Where are you going to play your other 16 Ps5s?!

I only have 1 bruh!

And BTW ... **** Demon's Souls.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Mans said **** Demons Souls 

CapitalSecondhandBighornsheep-max-1mb.gi

Only cause I'm mad though.

I need to figure this **** out.  I'm still at the first part and my only good weapon is f'd.  But I just thought that I could get some souls and leave and go back to the Nexus to repair that piece.  That never crossed my mind until I stopped playing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Only cause I'm mad though.

I need to figure this **** out.  I'm still at the first part and my only good weapon is f'd.  But I just thought that I could get some souls and leave and go back to the Nexus to repair that piece.  That never crossed my mind until I stopped playing.

I'm just messin'.

You're supposed to be frustrated imo. Like controller smashing frustrated, especially if this is your first foray into souls. Suffer unimaginable cruelty first, thrive later.

I'd suggest some light guides (there was a pdf one I used way back when ("Moon" -something, I forget). I'm sure they're still there, along with any new stuff that is purely centered on the remaster. 

Temple Knight/Shield is probably your safest bet at the start. Can't dodge a damn thing, but you have good defense, and can hit enemies at range with the halberd.

If you must, soul farming is very much acceptable before forging ahead to tougher areas

Edited by Mr. Sinister

24 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm just messin'.

You're supposed to be frustrated imo. Like controller smashing frustrated, especially if this is your first foray into souls. Suffer unimaginable cruelty first, thrive later.

I'd suggest some light guides (there was a pdf one I used way back when ("Moon" -something, I forget). I'm sure they're still there, along with any new stuff that is purely centered on the remaster. 

Temple Knight/Shield is probably your safest bet at the start. Can't dodge a damn thing, but you have good defense, and can hit enemies at range with the halberd.

If you must, soul farming is very much acceptable before forging ahead to tougher areas

I know this is trophy percentage, but damn, after like 3 hours and seeing this **** that says progress 0%, it's a bit disheartening hahaha.

jKhMO94.jpg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I know this is trophy percentage, but damn, after like 3 hours and seeing this **** that says progress 0%, it's a bit disheartening hahaha.

jKhMO94.jpg

Maybe if you weren’t aiming the damn projector at the floor it would be higher!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Maybe if you weren’t aiming the damn projector at the floor it would be higher!

Can you translate that to english for me?  Thx.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Also... Get used to dying. Really really used to it. I dont know if it was Souls or Alien, where I literally got a trophy for how many times I died.

Yeah that is what I hear.  It does remind me a bit of Dead Cells in a slight way in the sense that you need to just progress and play to get better and understand it, but they really are nothing like at all.

59 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Can you translate that to english for me?  Thx.

Yeah that is what I hear.  It does remind me a bit of Dead Cells in a slight way in the sense that you need to just progress and play to get better and understand it, but they really are nothing like at all.

Yeah, once you get past the intense sort of re-education/bootcamp aspect of it, it really is an all timer. Dont think I really 100% figured things out until Storm King. After that, it's still brutal, but very much possible. Right now? Not a chance in hell.

Edited by Mr. Sinister

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, KCD is so close to being a legendary game. Needs more minigames, like jousting, and a better physics engines, because some of the villagers look like robotics in the way that they move in some areas. 

Hand to hand combat can be better, more fast paced. The bows are a travesty. Not enough variance in weaponry, or clothing/armour, and customization is pretty much zero. Spotty weather system as well. Maybe improve horseback fighting.

I wanna see them clean all that up and deliver a slightly more modern approach,  maybe 18th century. Or maybe go further back and do AncientI Rome. It would be a "Game of the decade" kind of deal.

KCD scratches an itch, but it isn't quite what I had hoped. Everything felt too stiff, but they did have a good variety of stories. I loved "A Woman's Lot". Pickpocketing skills were hilariously useless when you can just walk around smothering people until they're unconscious, then steal from them. Everyone in my KCD playthrough should be terrified of the nights when I'm in town lol

• Haha 1