Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

27 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I like all these Diablo esque games, man. I did read that Godfall released a patch that fixed a ton of **** recently, though.

Oh you should totally give Divinity Original Sin II a shot then. Diablo 3 is probably my favorite game ever.....maybe....it’s def top 5 for the fast pace, chill play style but hella loot and the story. Dos2 is basically Diablo slowed down, wayyyyy deeper story and customization and battle system. It’s even online co-op and I’ll join you. It’s also in my top 5 easy. 

Oh and you should be able to find the ultimate edition for like 20 bucks at this point. 

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I have too much anger to play Souls. And I hate soul form and if you don’t want some asshole prick to join your game and **** with you, you need to play in soul form. When you’re in human form your games are open to asshats. 

There’s probably a way to disable that, but that bothered me so much I refused to play it again :ols:

Well I don't have PS+ so I pick offline mode so I won't worry about that happening.  It's dumb that I have to pick offline mode every time I boot it up.

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Oh you should totally give Divinity Original Sin II a shot then. Diablo 3 is probably my favorite game ever.....maybe....it’s def top 5 for the fast pace, chill play style but hella loot and the story. Dos2 is basically Diablo slowed down, wayyyyy deeper story and customization and battle system. It’s even online co-op and I’ll join you. It’s also in my top 5 easy. 

Oh and you should be able to find the ultimate edition for like 20 bucks at this point. 

I’ll look into it. 

Covid has given me a lot more gaming time. No football games to coach. We have meetings and stuff but... it’s not like in my free time I can go out and party. Which I don’t do anyways. But Covid makes it worse. 

gonna have a ton of games to play... 

Cyberpunk, CoD, have to replay GoW because I forgot the whole damn story ahead of Ragnarok... oh and I haven’t beat Jedi Order yet. Damnit. Now that I’m thinking about it I have a bunch to get through :ols:

Edited by KDawg

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Damnit. Now that I’m thinking about it I have a bunch to get through :ols:

Leave it a lone then lol. Its a time grab. I put 20 hours in at the tutorial. Not at all kidding. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I have too much anger to play Souls. And I hate soul form and if you don’t want some asshole prick to join your game and **** with you, you need to play in soul form. When you’re in human form your games are open to asshats. 

There’s probably a way to disable that, but that bothered me so much I refused to play it again :ols:

Damn, I wasn't gonna tell him about that just so he'd experience it for himself :ols:

8 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, I wasn't gonna tell him about that just so he'd experience it for himself :ols:

I will not allow another person to suffer as I did. No one deserves that. Not even people who scalp PS5s.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

its $10 a month to game online with PlayStation. also includes free games every month and other game discounts 

I think PlayStation is like $60/year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, purbeast said:

I used too pay for PS+ but once I realized SF5 and Everybody Golf sucked I got rid of it.  

I haven’t had ps+ since my Souls encounter. It ruined online games for me.

Though that may have been when online was free. I don’t remember. 

I only play online games on the pc. Now I will have ps+ for PS5. But rest assured... if I see it’s not worth it’s cost it’s going bye bye next year. 

Edited by KDawg

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's worth it for the storage capability and free games. Also for sales (which seem to be a monthly thing now).

I wouldn't subscribe long term tho

If I can get it cheap every year (<$45) I’ll keep it

Thinking of getting Hades on Switch at some point, since it’s on sale a bit and I always see people gushing about it.

On the other hand I’ve been getting some games for Christmas and haven’t touched any of the ones for my birthday yet, and still have dozens more on my computer, ps4, and now the Switch to play (though others are playing them too).

(I’ve been playing Slay the Spire on Switch lately and played some moonlighter last night, also started Fire Emblem Warriors a few days ago.  I’ve been playing the first Nioh on ps4 and trying to finish up Days Gone, when I feel like it. I also played some My Time At Portia on the PS4 to relax while listening to an audio book last night)

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, purbeast said:

Are save files big?  I've never looked into that.

Not compared to digital games. But I like having many downloaded digital games to choose from. It led to limited space, but PS plus cloud storage  helped with that.

It's not an issue now, since I recently upgraded to a 1tb Slim, but it's a nice feature that helped me out in a pinch. Also used it to transfer all my save files over from from my bare bones PS4

• Like 1