Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 hours ago, Llevron said:

Agree unfortunately. If you haven’t played them I always tell folks to take a look at Divinity Original Sin II and Persona 5. One Western-ish RPG and one JRPG. And dependent on if one of those tickles your fancy I have a few more that are fun. 

Someone in here put me on to Divinity but I don’t remember who. It’s like the best RPG I have ever played though and I don’t say that lightly. 

After Baldur's Gate 2, I've stayed away from the CRPG games like that, but a friend swore by Divinity Original Sin 2, so I got it for like $25. I'm only about 3/4 on the second island and I've already dropped 130 hours into DoS2 and I absolutely love this game! I could gush about this game all day long, but I love how the game rewards your ingenuity and encourages you to find alternate paths to solve any problem.

One major gripe that I have is that it seems like you basically NEED a guide or walkthrough to figure out some of these quests. I don't see how anyone could ever figure out some of the puzzles to these quests without looking online.

They did another drop of PS5 and XSX again.  I saw someone post the add to cart link for XSX and I randomly clicked it and all of a sudden I had another one in my cart.  Then I went to PS5 and XSX listings and they had add to cart buttons.  I didn't get anymore though but here are the direct add to cart links.

XSX - https://affil.walmart.com/cart/buynow?items=443574645

PS5 - https://affil.walmart.com/cart/buynow?items=363472942

2 hours ago, KDawg said:

Any external hard drive recs for PS5?

I'd go with Seagate personally.  But Western Digital, Samsung, Toshiba are all great too.  Depends on how much you want to spend.  And it's not going to work for PS5 games at launch, only for backwards compatable PS4 games, and it's not been anounced when they will update to allow it for PS5 games and to activate the internal SSD expansion slot.  You may want to hold off, until Sony releases more information.  

https://www.gamesradar.com/ps5-compatible-ssd-hdd-external-hard-drive/

Keep an eye out for walmart XSX and PS5 drops again at some point.

Tuesday and yesterday before 9pm brickseek was showing 6+ for tons of locations and after last night was out of stock until afternoon today.

Now they are showing 6+ in stock again for a lot of Walmarts so it seems like there may be another drop at some point in the next day or so.

• Like 1

I'm kinda down on 2k overall, but if you haven't played in awhile, I'd jump on it. Next gen buff is usually good for sports titles.

Not a fan of loot fests, but many are. Probably just depends on your preferences when it comes to that one, though I have yet to see a really good review for it.

Assassin's Creed abandoned it's boy. It abandoned its child.

2115.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I'm kinda down on 2k overall, but if you haven't played in awhile, I'd jump on it. Next gen buff is usually good for sports titles.

Not a fan of loot fests, but many are. Probably just depends on your preferences when it comes to that one, though I have yet to see a really good review for it.

Assassin's Creed abandoned it's boy. It abandoned its child.

2115.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Haven’t played 2k in probably 3 years. 

Love looters.

• Like 1