Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Season's Injury Monitoring Thread (for WFT and opponents)

Malapropismic Depository

This thread is to report any new injuries that occur during the season, and to update the status of those injuries as they change and develop.

It is also for reporting injury status for upcoming games. The Week 1 Injury Report is out, and is as follows, for both teams this Sunday :

Eagles: OUT: DT Javon Hargrave (pectoral, hamstring), WR Alshon Jeffery (foot); QUESTIONABLE: DE Derek Barnett (hamstring), T Lane Johnson (ankle), RB Miles Sanders (hamstring)

Football Team: OUT: LB Thomas Davis (calf); QUESTIONABLE: T Saahdiq Charles (calf); DOUBTFUL: CB Kendall Fuller (knee)

On 9/11/2020 at 10:05 PM, Malapropismic Depository said:

Football Team: OUT: LB Thomas Davis (calf); QUESTIONABLE: T Saahdiq Charles (calf); DOUBTFUL: CB Kendall Fuller (knee)

Hope Saahdiq Charles injury clear up. He needs to get some game minutes.

:229:The Rook  

1 hour ago, The Rook said:

Hope Saahdiq Charles injury clear up. He needs to get some game minutes.

:229:The Rook  

I think he’s only getting game minutes this early in the season if the starter is hurt, maybe multiple players along the OL, he’s barely practiced with the team. Unless you meant you hope the injury clears up in general, not necessarily for the next game or two. 

Official Week 2 Injury Report against Cards

Washington Football Team at Arizona Cardinals

Football Team: OUT: LB Cole Holcomb (knee); QUESTIONABLE: LB Thomas Davis Sr. (calf), CB Kendall Fuller (knee)

Cardinals: OUT: TE Maxx Williams (ankle), OL Mason Cole (hamstring), S Jalen Thompson (ankle); QUESTIONABLE: OL Josh Jones (ankle), LB Kyle Fitts (wrist)

two linebacker injuries, we might use one of our PS callups on one.  We have two, Donald Payne and Jared Norris.  Norris was good on special teams in Carolina apparently

I doubt we pull up Sims this week.  That would be be his two games only two games in the season

Don't know if we pull up another WR or not. We do have two corners and a safety who tend to fill the same roles on teams

25 minutes ago, carex said:

two linebacker injuries, we might use one of our PS callups on one.  We have two, Donald Payne and Jared Norris.  Norris was good on special teams in Carolina apparently

I doubt we pull up Sims this week.  That would be be his two games only two games in the season

Don't know if we pull up another WR or not. We do have two corners and a safety who tend to fill the same roles on teams

well, Cam is either sitting from here, or being moved up to the roster

2 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

I have visions of Norris getting beat throughout much of camp  :(

we only played three LB all last game, Norris is likely just there for special teams

3 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

They have a great WR trio and not much at TE or RB, so I'm sure we'll be in nickle and dime 70% of the game again. 

Drake and Chase Edmonds can eat us up underneath (and Drake can break them) if we aren’t careful though.

They have a pretty young TE, Dan Arnold, who is raw but has some athleticism and talent and he’s 6’6”, I wouldn’t say I worry about their TE production bc they haven’t really run their offense through a TE in their last 3 coaching regimes, but he can surprise if they aren’t careful. 

Archived