Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Game Day Thread

zCommander

31 minutes ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

It's like they said on-air, he doesn't have outstanding tangibles that jump out at you, but he processes things with a great football mind.

I'd take what you said a step further, and say I believe he ends up a solid starter.

And after posting that, he throws into triple coverage for a Pick 6.

Obviously his first start as a rookie but I’ll stick by what I said.  In college it was somewhat similar.  

Well that made for an interesting ending.  Gase still calling his TOs when the Broncos are just kneeling to run out the clock (up two scores and deep in Jets territory)  Then Vic calls a TO, because why not, then decides to throw it on 4th down with 13 seconds left and Gregg's like ok we'll blitz and hit your QB.  Jets offsides and they do it all over again lol.  

13 hours ago, abdcskins said:

Jets could use Bell badly. And a semblance of a defense.

Whatever happened to those vicious Gregg Williams defenses ?

The GW of old, would have taken advantage of the young QB Rypien, and harassed him to no end.

12 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

All these early morning wake ups for work had me so tired, that i passed out before halftime even started, and missed the whole second half! 

You totally missed out on the birth of a quarterback.

Don't know how long he can survive on his own, in the jungles of the NFL, but he was successfully born a a healthy birth, for sure.

Archived