Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

Stop posting pics of that dumb ****.  No one wants to see his stupid face.

Don’t lie, you laughed at how gross he looks just like everyone else 😂 

1 minute ago, Florgon79 said:

He looks like he just got home after his freshman year of college. Dude needs to get a job.

Someone on twitter said he looks like he just got back from a bar, and honestly that’s probably closer to the truth 

1 hour ago, veteranskinsfan said:

So the Danny was at the game last night.  So much for him keeping a low profile.  I guess he did not get the NFL memo?

Not only can he NOT read the room, but even if he can, he just doesn’t care. The epitome if ****ing annoying. First opportunity he gets, he attends the game. ****ing ****, just sit your ass at home and stay the **** away.

• Confused 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, dyst said:

Not only can he NOT read the room, but even if he can, he just doesn’t care. The epitome if ****ing annoying. First opportunity he gets, he attends the game. ****ing ****, just sit your *** at home and stay the **** away.

What a truly awful take. He’s the owner, and he wasn’t suspended....he’s allowed to be at the game of the team he’s the owner for, unless told not to by the league. He stepped down from day to day operations to focus on the stadium, but that doesn’t mean he can’t attend games 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

What a truly awful take. He’s the owner, and he wasn’t suspended....he’s allowed to be at the game of the team he’s the owner for, unless told not to by the league. He stepped down from day to day operations to focus on the stadium, but that doesn’t mean he can’t attend games 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

If you understand what “read the room” means then it would make sense to you however, not understanding what that means, then I can understand your support of Snyder being there. Also straight up LOL for anyone foolish enough to think he has stepped away.

Edited by dyst

Just now, dyst said:

If you understand what “read the room” means then it would make sense to you however, not understanding what that means, then I can understand your support of Snyder being there.

I know what it means (read the reaction of everyone around him). You don’t know how everyone reacted to him being there. You have zero idea. None of us do. He’s. The. Owner. He’s allowed to be at games for the team he literally owns 😂😂😂😂 good lord. 

6 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I know what it means (read the reaction of everyone around him). You don’t know how everyone reacted to him being there. You have zero idea. None of us do. He’s. The. Owner. He’s allowed to be at games for the team he literally owns 😂😂😂😂 good lord. 

He surrounds himself with yes men. Of course those “around” him are going to be ok with him being there.

Read the room, in his case means, you just came out of a scandal that detailed years of sexual abuse, stay away so fans can actually learn to maybe hate you less. But he can’t read the room.

However, judging by your support of him, maybe he actually does have support of the fans (doubt it though, I think most fans are intelligent enough to realize he is not good quality).

Edited by dyst

Just now, dyst said:

He surrounds himself with yes men. Of course those “around” him are going to be ok with him being there.

Read the room, in his case means, you just came out of scandal that detailed years of sexual abuse, stay away so fans can actually learn to maybe hate you less. But he can’t read the room.

However, judging by your support of him, maybe he actually does have support of the fans.

I think he’s trash as well, but that doesn’t mean he (the owner) shouldn’t be allowed to attend games of the team HE OWNS, if the league hasn’t suspended him. Come on now 😂

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I think he’s trash as well, but that doesn’t mean he (the owner) shouldn’t be allowed to attend games of the team HE OWNS, if the league hasn’t suspended him. Come on now 😂

No one said he shouldn’t be allowed. A logical person, which he is not should take it upon himself to and stay away for a bit, but he can’t because he is an egotistical idiot who can’t read the room. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, dyst said:

No one said he shouldn’t be allowed. A logical person, which he is not should take it upon himself to and stay away for a bit, but he can’t because he is an egotistical idiot who can’t read the room. 

He’s been away since July 😂😂😂 he didn’t even attend training camp. Come the actual **** on. He’s an “egotistical idiot” for attending a game of the team he quite literally owns? That’s silly and you know it. He’s an egotistical idiot for MANY reasons. Attending a game of a team he owns is not one of those reasons. Again, come the **** on. 

Just now, 86 Snyder said:

A truly awful take is anything that can remotely be viewed as defending Little Danny Douchebag.  Just stop.

You know his last name is part of your username, right? 

i quite literally said hes trash. I’m FAR from defending him. I’m simply stating that He. Is. The. Owner. An owner is allowed to be at a game of the team he owns. This isn’t complicated, holy ****. 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

You know his last name is part of your username, right? 

i quite literally said hes trash. I’m FAR from defending him. I’m simply stating that He. Is. The. Owner. An owner is allowed to be at a game of the team he owns. This isn’t complicated, holy ****. 

86 is restaurant lingo for an item that has been removed from the menu.  It would be Assassinate Snyder if I had my choice.

Just stop.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

86 is restaurant lingo for an item that has been removed from the menu.  It would be Assassinate Snyder if I had my choice.

Just stop.

Stop what 😂😂 He is trash. I agree He’s trash. That doesn’t mean he should have to hide out in his house until fans love him, or at least hate him less. Nobody’s going to hate him any less as long as he’s owner, so he should just stay home for the next 40 years and just not attend any games ever again? 😂😂😂 that’s silly. No. 

plenty of things to hate the guy for. This isn’t one of them. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

13 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

Your post Cooleyfan is obviously a defense of everything Snyder has done.

? How? How am i defending “everything Snyder has done”? He’s a crappy human being and owner. Yes. 1000% agreed. We agree on that. Never once said he isn’t a crappy human or owner.  

that doesn’t mean he should just hide at home for the next 40 years and not attend the games of the team HE OWNS. Holy ****. This isn’t complicated. 

There’s no amount of time that will pass that will cause any of us to hate him less 😂😂😂 no matter how much time he stays away, we’ll hate him just as much as we always have. Staying away until fans hate him less (as one poster suggested) would do literally nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️