Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

22 minutes ago, ntotoro said:

What I don’t understand is why the owners would need to wait for any investigation in order to take any kind of action… ? Snyder has been bad for the team, bad for the league and bad for their profits. That should be more than enough.

They don’t 

so many fans thanking irsay under this tweet 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, 86 Snyder said:

Stop ruining this amazing thread by talking about Elon Musk.  He’s not buying a team.  It’s not happening.  Move on.  Talk more **** about Dan.

You have to admit, flamethrower giveaway day would be pretty epic, though.

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

Bezos will make dan look good.

robots in all concession stands, must have an amazon membership to enter the stadium 😂😂

elon will move the team to mars.

Elon will knock up all the female cheerleaders or whatever they are now.

Rename the team, the Cyber Teslas.

Only Tesla owners will be allowed to buy tickets. You must also pledge your loyalty to Elon and say nice things about him, Tesla and the Cyber Teslas.

No owner has ever been voted out in the history of the NFL.  That is probably why they are taking their time.  They want to set a precedent of thoroughness and thoughtfulness on such a big matter.

all of this goes to show you just how singularly horrible Dan Snyder really is. 

Edited by ananoman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

Just now, ananoman said:

No owner has ever been voted out in the history of the NFL.  That is probably why they are taking their time.  They want to set a precedent of thoroughness and thoughtfulness on such a big matter.

They wouldn't want to scare off prospective buyers by throwing people out of their little club without engaging in extreme diligence (or at least the perception of it).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 2

It's not just the fact Isray came out with a public statement on Dan that I find so damning, but the fact he really went hard with the sexual harassment issue, and even brought up his daughters and granddaughters. To make public comments like those that make it relatable to everyone and bring up your kids, it rightfully villainizes Dan and draws a line in the sand. I think the NFL has an even harder time defending Dan now after him going that specific with his comments.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 10/17/2022 at 12:23 PM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

…... There was a tweet that Tanya flew to NY for the league meeting after Thursdays game, and Dan flew off to Europe 

There has to be a fan somewhere with PI skills and some free time and money who can follow Doofus Dan to Europe and catch him picking up a hooker or something similar.

23 years!!! Somebody do something! :chair:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, ananoman said:

all of this goes to show you just how singularly horrible Dan Snyder really is. 

They don’t want set a precedent to make it easy to remove an owner.

So, you get as much evidence against Dan as you can and show its a special case and why he needs to be removed.

My guess nothing happens until after the SuperBowl.  The report comes out after the SuperBowl and the battle begins between Dan and the nfl. The nfl will be rounding up the votes to vote Dan out at the spring meeting and Dan will be filing his lawsuit/s and release whatever so called dirt he has.

The only story next offseason will be this. 

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

It HAS to be Bezos. They just announced more partnerships with Prime broadcasting future games during these meetings. Dude has Amazon's east coast HQ here, a mansion in Kalorama, and owns the Washington Post. It makes way too much sense. I can't see Congress/DC Gov not signing off on him redeveloping RFK if he finances the stadium himself - that would be a serious win for the city.

This is what I have been hoping for  getting that stadium back in DC. That really the main reason I hope it's Bezos. He has the government pull to get it done. 

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Like 2

And now for something completely different...

I never noticed how small "Disheveled Dan's" hands were before.

Seriously, take a close look at them itty bitty stubs on the end of his wrists compared to the other guys in the picture with normal sized hands.

It's like that Saturday Night Live skit with that girl with doll hands come to life.

image.png.2a4f7e063943ade318c4b47e1de40bf9.png

Not to pile on the poor little guy when he's down but then again if ANYONE deserves a guilt free pile job it's good old friend to all mankind Disheveled Dan.

• Haha 7

One longtime executive said Tuesday night that he doubted they would. He suggested that, if White finds to be true what most assume about Snyder, the NFL would have to have Cowboys owner Jerry Jones go to Snyder and essentially say, “It’s time, I’ll get you your $7 billion. You gotta leave.”

So now I gotta root for Jerry Jones too. Oh my! 🤦‍♂️

ClosePitifulBluetickcoonhound-max-1mb.gi

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1