Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 hour ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

He's not wrong. 🤨

He’s also probably very bitter about being fired from the radio booth.  

He’s not wrong though I don’t think he gets near the credit he deserves for allowing the Panthers to really play to Cam Newton’s strengths.  He developed Newton into an MVP caliber QB and got to a SB with basically the same type of offense we used in 2012.  At the time, that was pretty radical.

His record really took a tumble when Newton got hurt, and then in DC, he has had A litany of crap QBs.  And the guy he signed last year as a veteran stop gap lasted 16 plays.

I like Ron. I’m not blind to his faults.  I think he’s overly loyal.  I think they probably could be more aggressive squiring players at times.  I think his staff blew it on the defensive side last year.  

But I still think he knows what he’s doing.  

We’ll see.  This is a bug year.  They need to get to 10 or 11 wins.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He’s also probably very bitter about being fired from the radio booth.  

He’s not wrong though I don’t think he gets near the credit he deserves for allowing the Panthers to really play to Cam Newton’s strengths.  He developed Newton into an MVP caliber QB and got to a SB with basically the same type of offense we used in 2012.  At the time, that was pretty radical.

His record really took a tumble when Newton got hurt, and then in DC, he has had A litany of crap QBs.  And the guy he signed last year as a veteran stop gap lasted 16 plays.

I like Ron. I’m not blind to his faults.  I think he’s overly loyal.  I think they probably could be more aggressive squiring players at times.  I think his staff blew it on the defensive side last year.  

But I still think he knows what he’s doing.  

We’ll see.  This is a bug year.  They need to get to 10 or 11 wins.  

Is bug is better than big?

This team rarely meets expectations. So, instead of 10-11 wins, we get 10–11 loses.

Ron is mediocre. Only 3 winning seasons in his 11-12 years. Yes, he had had 5 playoff years but 2 of those were with a losing record.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Is bug is better than big?

This team rarely meets expectations. So, instead of 10-11 wins, we get 10–11 loses.

Ron is mediocre. Only 3 winning seasons in his 11-12 years. Yes, he had had 5 playoff years but 2 of those were with a losing record.

Yeah, I get it.  But he took over a 2-14 team in Carolina and a 3-13 team here.  

it took him 2 years in Carolina to get a winning record as he rebuilt the entire team.  

He has to do the same thing here.  

If history holds (and who knows, it might, it might not) then this is the year to get to 10 or 11 wins.  

In Carolina, he had a good few years, then Cam got hurt and they were playing with backup QBs and the wheels fell off.  

He’s basically only played with backup QBs here. 

Let’s see what happens with a legitimate NFL QB.  If they still stink, he’s proven the success was more Cam than him.  If they are successful, the. It shows he kindof knows what he’s doing.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Yeah, I get it.  But he took over a 2-14 team in Carolina and a 3-13 team here.  

it took him 2 years in Carolina to get a winning record as he rebuilt the entire team.  

He has to do the same thing here.  

If history holds (and who knows, it might, it might not) then this is the year to get to 10 or 11 wins.  

In Carolina, he had a good few years, then Cam got hurt and they were playing with backup QBs and the wheels fell off.  

He’s basically only played with backup QBs here. 

Let’s see what happens with a legitimate NFL QB.  If they still stink, he’s proven the success was more Cam than him.  If they are successful, the. It shows he kindof knows what he’s doing.  

Dan has never won 11 games. 

11 wins is the best case but we probably aren’t winning more than 10.

35 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Dan has never won 11 games. 

11 wins is the best case but we probably aren’t winning more than 10.

I don’t have a crystal ball OR a DeLorean time machine.  

So you never know.

I think they could get to 11 or even 12 wins IF the following things happen:

- Wentz plays at a top 7 QB level.  Which he has in the past, but it’s been a long time.  5,000 yards, 32 TDs, 10 INTs. 
- Young returns by opening day, and is healthy, explosive, motivated, humble and dominant.  
- Sweat gets his head out of his ass and plays to his level of Athletic ability.

- Samuel stays healthy and is a 1000 yard receiver across from Terry.

- They don’t suffer a complete rash of injuries at any one position.

- The secondary plays like they know what they’re doing.

Will all of those things happen? Unlikely.  But it was also unlikely that I would run into Paris Hilton at a lounge in Vegas, she would fall onto me because she was so drunk she couldn’t stand, and I would walk her back to her table and put her back down on her couch.  And that did actually happen.  Though it was a million years ago at this point… So who knows?

But none of them in a vacuum couldn’t happen.  So if all of them happen, this could be a very good team.  

• Like 1

On paper this might be the best team we've had in over a decade.  No serious injuries I think we surprise.  Wentz has a ton of weapons and the arm to take advantage of them.  He has enough mobility to get away from a collapsing pocket.  We have a good running game now with the addition of Robinson with little tread worn off his cleats from little playing time at Alabama.  Look out for this team in 2022.  

I listened to the whole D. Hall interview when it went down.  To me it came off like a rant.  It was basically the Eagles are really really really good and had a killer off season and was dissappointed that this team wasn't equally aggressive.

The gist of his point was this typically isn't an aggressive team in the off season going back for years and hence the results.

Then he went on and on.  the defense stinks.  They needed to fix the defense not the QB.   Scott Turner isn't inventive at all.  Rivera is just average.  That was most of it.  This team doesn't have the ability to threaten on the third level (deep) I'll grant i didn't pay uber attention to how he framed this part of his point but it struck me the most bizzare among his rants unless he was ranting about the past but it felt like he was ranting about now but I'll relisten to that part.

He falls in the category of clearly not being taken by Wentz.  So I'll give him or anyone for that matter if you don't think much of Wentz, its tough to celebrate this off season since that was the big move.

Edited by Skinsinparadise

6 hours ago, RWJ said:

On paper this might be the best team we've had in over a decade.  No serious injuries I think we surprise.  Wentz has a ton of weapons and the arm to take advantage of them.  He has enough mobility to get away from a collapsing pocket.  We have a good running game now with the addition of Robinson with little tread worn off his cleats from little playing time at Alabama.  Look out for this team in 2022.  

I don't think this team is better than that Kirk team in 2015 (or 2016). I'm talking about going into the year with Matt Jones, Garcon, Jackson, Crowder, Reed and Carrier, Andre Roberts, Chris Thompson. That was just an exciting cast. On defense we had Breeland and Hall, Baker, Kerrigan, Smith and Murphy. I remember that year was the year we were excited and Jason Reid and Chris Paul laughed at us on their radio show saying that we were delusional because of the previous 2 years. 

12 minutes ago, Thinking Skins said:

I don't think this team is better than that Kirk team in 2015 (or 2016). I'm talking about going into the year with Matt Jones, Garcon, Jackson, Crowder, Reed and Carrier, Andre Roberts, Chris Thompson. That was just an exciting cast. On defense we had Breeland and Hall, Baker, Kerrigan, Smith and Murphy. I remember that year was the year we were excited and Jason Reid and Chris Paul laughed at us on their radio show saying that we were delusional because of the previous 2 years. 

2015-2016 offense was loaded.  I think this one though might be equally loaded.  Thompson arguably didn't really become a star until 2017 which was his peak year.  So in the frame of 2015-2016 I like this RB corp more.   On paper I like this defense better than the 2016 defense but I need to see it play out versus them under achieving like last season.  

The same DHall that carried Bruce's water and went out and played mouth piece for him during Super Bowl week after they let Kirk walk for nothing and gave up both assets and a huge contract to Alex Smith.  The same DHall that was sad in the booth and has sour grapes about it?

Be rest assured, if Ron offered him some other type of gig that could help him pave the way to being a legitimate NFL personality/analyst - he'd be talking different.  It's been obvious ever since his play really declined that he wanted to use his mouth for a living rather than his body and things just haven't worked out for him.  He was gifted a job he didn't deserve in the booth and stunk at it.

I'm not even saying he's wrong, generally Ron's coaching history is average.  I just think he'll say whatever he thinks he needs to say.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

2015-2016 offense was loaded.  I think this one though might be equally loaded.  Thompson arguably didn't really become a star until 2017 which was his peak year.  So in the frame of 2015-2016 I like this RB corp more.   On paper I like this defense better than the 2016 defense but I need to see it play out versus them under achieving like last season.  

I agree the offenses might be similar.  

On the defense side, I think the talent in this defense is better and in a vacuum Id say the coaching is better.

But that’s conjecture  at this point because of how poorly they played last season. 

But the 2015/2016 defenses didn’t have any players with the upside of Allen, Sweat or Young.  

As bad as the defense was last year, it was better than the 2016 defense.  

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

listened to the whole D. Hall interview when it went down.  To me it came off like a rant. 

He also was just, in some way, not retained for the radio broadcast.  I haven’t heard that was his decision.  They replaced him with London Fletcher.

So I’m pretty sure he’s miffed about that as well and that might be coloring his opinion.

FWIW, in the radio broadcasts I listened to, he wasn’t good.  He kept on stepping on Bram.  I would have thought that would have gotten a bit better over time.  But it didn’t.  His in game takes we’re also average at best.  Not very insightful.  

Granted, he was following Cooley, who was outstanding.  But Hall wasn’t very good.  

Laconfora obliterates them here.  I know from another post he's really down on Wentz.  And also in the past he's been big fans of the FO -- Hurney in particular.  So all of a sudden everything is garbage, lol.  It's wild how little the national media thinks of Wentz.  It would be one thing if he was a douche but he's not.   Feels a little like its Rivera versus much of the world on Wentz.  The stakes are being built pretty high on the Wentz deal.  Obviously the wild card is what Dan think of all of these narratives?

If you haven’t had your fill of controversy, scandal, drama, ignoble behavior and results and a generation’s worth of basically giving seasons away, well, stand back. The franchise formerly known as WFT and a racial slur are at odds with the best player on their offense, they are dealing with a constant onslaught of off-field allegations and investigations, they play in a total dump that people go out of their way to avoid and they are going to try to be the latest team to prop up Carson Wentz. Good grief. Ron Rivera wears too many hats, the flow chart and division of labor is nebulous at best, they always seem to be hunting and pecking here or there with no real endgame in sight and the buck starts with an owner who is facing probes by the NFL and on Capitol Hill. Sounds like another season where there isn’t any real intrigue on the field – this outfit is going nowhere – but a sickening amount off of it.

• Thanks 1

Isn't JLC habitually down on this team no matter what they do?  Honestly, I can't think of a worse listen than him when he comes on the radio and I'm a guy who doesn't care about media pooping on this team.  He just sucks and offers no value with his takes.

I must admit - I like all this negativity regarding Wentz more and more by the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

Isn't JLC habitually down on this team no matter what they do?  Honestly, I can't think of a worse listen than him when he comes on the radio and I'm a guy who doesn't care about media pooping on this team.  He just sucks and offers no value with his takes.

I must admit - I like all this negativity regarding Wentz more and more by the day.

Yes and no.  He actually liked the Rivera hire.  Loved what they did to build their FO.  He's a big Hurney guy.    For those reasons it feels like Wentz, Wentz, Wentz.  He did his own QB rankings weeks ago and put Wentz almost dead last.

On D. Hall yeah I forgot his whole i love Bruce Allen public take towards the end of Allen's tenure and then also talked about wanting to work in a FO.  He clearly often has an angle that's self-serving. 

Yeah back to Wentz its stunning how the media mostly loved our previous trades for 34 year old QBs who were never elite and 2 of the three they traded for were already in decline.  Those deals were apparently brilliant. :ols:  But trading for a 29 year old with major upside and has flashed elite potential -- swinging more for the fences is panned as idiotic. 

It's like the world is upside down -- I don't understand it.  They gave up a little more than what the Panthers gave up for Darnold and Darnold never showed squat with the Jets, it was never about can Darnold rediscover his form, Darnold just flat out sucked through most of his Jets tenure.  Yet that deal with brilliant to most of the national media. 

Lets say Wentz doesn't work out.  It's still an aggressive swing for the fences kind of move.  And that's a change from the past.  Sheehan befuddles me the most, saying Wentz has limited upside.  Really?  His arm strength is probably up there with RG3 as the best they've had in decades.  His mobility is above average.  Supposedly smart as heck.  I can see a boom-bust kind of argument but limited upside?  It's nuts how the media from all corners including the analytic types just hate Wentz.  

One thing I was wrong about months back was i thought Trubisky would be the punchline acquistion as for the off season.  It didn't end up him but ended up Wentz -- Wentz is the national punchline.  And its one of the oddest narratives i can ever recall following this league. 

Laconfora obliterates them here.  I know from another post he's really down on Wentz.  And also in the past he's been big fans of the FO -- Hurney in particular.  So all of a sudden everything is garbage, lol.  It's wild how little the national media thinks of Wentz.  It would be one thing if he was a douche but he's not.   Feels a little like its Rivera versus much of the world on Wentz.  The stakes are being built pretty high on the Wentz deal.  Obviously the wild card is what Dan think of all of these narratives?

I have no idea what gives Laconfora credibility to have an opinion on anything football related.  He was a lousy Washington Post beat reporter who got into a pissing match with Larry Michael and then left for the NFL network.  He literally knows nothing more than any fan. He's biased and has never been very good at any job he's ever had. The fact he continues to have employment is somewhat shocking to me.  

I will say, Larry Michael's "the sorcerer" bit on Redskins Nation was absolutely the low point of the team being thin skinned about criticism.  The pissing contest between JLC and Michael was absolutely unbecoming.  I was hoping for mutually assured destruction.  It was like watching 2 of your worst enemies fight.  You kindof want both of them to lose.

And for those who don't remember, JLC went on podcast X (I think it was Galdi?  But I honestly don't remember. It could have been Galdi, Sheehan or Standig.) and blamed US!!!!!

He called this board a "dopey message board" where the team used to spread lies about him.  He went on an on about how the team had it in for him, used the message board to get their message out, etc.  How he was always just doing his job, and the team tried to influence him and then spread lies about him. 

I posted this somewhere when it happened, and at least one Mod, maybe multiple, came in to say JLC was full of **** and the team didn't use the board as a mouthpiece to disparage JLC. 

Now the team trying to influence him, I have no idea.  My guess is they did.  Because they didn't like his coverage.  And they probably did try and sway him.  I wouldn't put it past Dan and his lacky Larry to try something like that.  But I don't think they ever used this board.  

I always suspected he had an account.  Probably never posted.  But he certainly listened to the criticism.  He was also thin skinned. 

Screw him sideways up the poop shoot with a 10 foot pole.  

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

My rant was better than your rant.  FWIW.  :P

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

True, but things about guys like Thompson and Reed is that we saw the potential in previous years but they just kept getting injured. We had high hopes for them though and 2015 we had some excitement about them going into the season. Honestly I think there was more excitement for Matt Jones and Jamison Crowder but Thompson was a guy who many were excited about as far as talent and big play ability. 

It's like the world is upside down -- I don't understand it.

The reason is you're nowhere near cynical enough.  You're analytical, football oriented, and objective.  (Most of the time.)

It's easy to see why. 

1. The world hates Dan, and by extension, the Commanders.  (For good reason.)

2. Irsay made a rash decision.  The world does not hate Irsay. (But they really should)

3. The world LOVES Ballard.  (For reasons.)

4. The Eagles paid a boatload in cap space to get rid of Wentz.  (For Reasons. Not necessarily good ones, but reasons.)

5. The Colts got rid of Wentz with no plan.  The Colts are going to look bad for this. (For good reason. It was a stupid decision made by a stupid owner.  If Dan did this, he would RIGHTFULLY be crushed.)

6. Irsay and Ballard have a coordinated campaign to slander Wentz to every camera they can get in front of.  Because the only way to shift blame from the entire team blowing it in the finale (which would fall on Reich and Ballard) is to shift it entirely to Wentz.  (This is something the Commanders have tried before.  "Wait! look over here instead of the crap on the floor!"  Except, Irsay and Ballard are MUCH MUCH MUCH better at it than Dan and whoever else is making decisions at Command Central.)

7. Wentz is an easy target.  His play has slipped in recent years from it's high in 2017. He totally choked in the finally against Jax. 

8. The Commanders are an easy target because everybody hates Dan (Again, for good reason.)

9. Ergo, the coordinated effort of Irsay and Ballard has worked.  They destroyed Wentz, the media ate it up, because they like Irsay and Ballard and hate Dan (and by extension, the Commanders), and they were told they were supposed to hate Went, so they did. That's the national media AND the local media.  They all totally bought all of the bull**** that was fed to them.  Because, wait for it, hating on Dan (and by extension the Commanders) makes for good "TV"  (For good reason.  Dude is a scumbag.)  

10.  They have spoken into existence that not only is Wentz a complete douche of a teammate, but Reich had to change his offense because they didn't trust Wentz. (Side note, in the week 15 game against the Cardinals, when the Colts needed a miracle to win that game, Wentz put the team on his back and went out and won it.)

11. The icing on the cake is the Falcons bailed them out by flirting with Watson, and pissing off Ryan.  So he becomes available, and he is a good teammate, has had a good career, so now Ballard can say they got an upgrade.  So now Ballard looks like a freaking genius to come out ahead in the Ryan for Wentz swap.  EXCEPT, people have forgotten he's still behind because he had to give up the first to the Eagles. And Ryan is 98 years old, and at best a 2 year stop gap.  But again, the world loves Ballard so he gets a pass.  And the world hates Dan (and by extension, the Commanders) so they get no passes.

I am all down with not giving Dan a pass on much of anything.  I prefer not to speculate where we have no information, but I get why people do it.  His track record of screwing everything he touches up is unblemished.  He's a disaster of an owner.  Not just because he's a scumbag (I think the majority of owners are scumbags), but because he's an owner who screws up the football product.  Regularly.  Because he's a dumbass about football.  

But because everybody hates Dan (and by extension, the Commanders), they are an easy mark.  The media loves to pile on. Other teams like to pile on.  And in this case, Irsay and Ballard used the Dan hate and the Wentz situation to speak the narrative into existence.  It was pretty brilliant.  

The good news is, none of it matters.  If he goes out and plays well, then we can tell all of these nincompoops to go shove it up their butt sideways.  If he sucks, then they'll be right.  And we'll still be in QB purgatory.  

So it's all on Wentz to just play well. 

As an aside, I don't think there has been a game which won't have direct immediate playoff implications I've wanted to win more than the game against the Colts. I would sacrifice 3 Turkeys (I think that was what Mr. Sinister (who I can't find?) used to sacrifice for the Nats run.)

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The reason is you're nowhere near cynical enough.  You're analytical, football oriented, and objective.  (Most of the time.)

It's easy to see why. 

1. The world hates Dan, and by extension, the Commanders.  (For good reason.)

2. Irsay made a rash decision.  The world does not hate Irsay. (But they really should)

3. The world LOVES Ballard.  (For reasons.)

4. The Eagles paid a boatload in cap space to get rid of Wentz.  (For Reasons. Not necessarily good ones, but reasons.)

5. The Colts got rid of Wentz with no plan.  The Colts are going to look bad for this. (For good reason. It was a stupid decision made by a stupid owner.  If Dan did this, he would RIGHTFULLY be crushed.)

6. Irsay and Ballard have a coordinated campaign to slander Wentz to every camera they can get in front of.  Because the only way to shift blame from the entire team blowing it in the finale (which would fall on Reich and Ballard) is to shift it entirely to Wentz.  (This is something the Commanders have tried before.  "Wait! look over here instead of the crap on the floor!"  Except, Irsay and Ballard are MUCH MUCH MUCH better at it than Dan and whoever else is making decisions at Command Central.)

7. Wentz is an easy target.  His play has slipped in recent years from it's high in 2017. He totally choked in the finally against Jax. 

8. The Commanders are an easy target because everybody hates Dan (Again, for good reason.)

9. Ergo, the coordinated effort of Irsay and Ballard has worked.  They destroyed Wentz, the media ate it up, because they like Irsay and Ballard and hate Dan (and by extension, the Commanders), and they were told they were supposed to hate Went, so they did. That's the national media AND the local media.  They all totally bought all of the bull**** that was fed to them.  Because, wait for it, hating on Dan (and by extension the Commanders) makes for good "TV"  (For good reason.  Dude is a scumbag.)  

10.  They have spoken into existence that not only is Wentz a complete douche of a teammate, but Reich had to change his offense because they didn't trust Wentz. (Side note, in the week 15 game against the Cardinals, when the Colts needed a miracle to win that game, Wentz put the team on his back and went out and won it.)

11. The icing on the cake is the Falcons bailed them out by flirting with Watson, and pissing off Ryan.  So he becomes available, and he is a good teammate, has had a good career, so now Ballard can say they got an upgrade.  So now Ballard looks like a freaking genius to come out ahead in the Ryan for Wentz swap.  EXCEPT, people have forgotten he's still behind because he had to give up the first to the Eagles. And Ryan is 98 years old, and at best a 2 year stop gap.  But again, the world loves Ballard so he gets a pass.  And the world hates Dan (and by extension, the Commanders) so they get no passes.

I am all down with not giving Dan a pass on much of anything.  I prefer not to speculate where we have no information, but I get why people do it.  His track record of screwing everything he touches up is unblemished.  He's a disaster of an owner.  Not just because he's a scumbag (I think the majority of owners are scumbags), but because he's an owner who screws up the football product.  Regularly.  Because he's a dumbass about football.  

But because everybody hates Dan (and by extension, the Commanders), they are an easy mark.  The media loves to pile on. Other teams like to pile on.  And in this case, Irsay and Ballard used the Dan hate and the Wentz situation to speak the narrative into existence.  It was pretty brilliant.  

The good news is, none of it matters.  If he goes out and plays well, then we can tell all of these nincompoops to go shove it up their butt sideways.  If he sucks, then they'll be right.  And we'll still be in QB purgatory.  

So it's all on Wentz to just play well. 

As an aside, I don't think there has been a game which won't have direct immediate playoff implications I've wanted to win more than the game against the Colts. I would sacrifice 3 Turkeys (I think that was what Mr. Sinister (who I can't find?) used to sacrifice for the Nats run.)

I agree with almost all of this.  And I made a similar point about Ballard on the Wentz thread.  And also Roseman.  

It's basically Roseman and Ballard versus the Commanders.   So to the media its the two King Kong level GMs in the league versus this team.  and they are running with Ballard and Roseman.  And the thing is if you follow the Roseman narrative, they actually didn't want to dump Wentz.  But that gets in the way of a good story and takes some steam away from how "brilliant" they were in terms of how they fed off of that trade. 

Plus at this point its better to think that the Eagles did want to get rid of Wentz otherwise it makes the Commanders look better especially in the context of when they match up to the Eagles this season.   The national media has decided to take the Eagles side of this upcoming matchup.  And to some extent i don't blame them because as you said Dan brings the villain status to this team -- so Philly is going to be the Rocky to us being Clubber Lang whether we like it or not. 

The irony though is even though Dan is a douche, Ron is one of the nicest guys in the NFL.  And its Wentz who has been classy (also a nice guy) versus Ballard-Irsay who haven't IMO being classy as to the off season.  And the media villainizing Wentz anyway is just wild to me.  

They've gotten just about everybody to buy that Wentz is a bum.  You name it.  The local media.  the national media even from some who typically like Rivera.  Football Outsiders, PFF.  On and on.   Heck one of my kids thinks i am crazy touting Wentz because they are on youtube all the time and he's trashed constantly and he has a low Madden rating.

Wentz has to be the first QB in NFL history who was top 10 in QBR, 4-1 TD to INT ratio, had a winning record -- yet apparently sucks? :ols:

I get some of the critcisms leveled at him, some of it sounds fair but on the aggregate it feels clear that there is more good than bad with Wentz.  I also get the argument he's not a top 10 QB anymore. But painting him with this brush that he's terrible has to be one of the oddest narratives i can ever recall following this sport.   Yet plenty seem to believe it.

• Like 2