Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

Ahh screw it. I'll drop it for those that either haven't fully figured it out yet or just don't know.

The League put Jason in this job & Dan can not touch him.👀 ...errrr  Lemme rephrase... Dan can not fire him. This was part of his "punishment". 

Still shouldn't touch him or anyone else either

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 9

2 minutes ago, TK said:

Ahh screw it. I'll drop it for those that either haven't fully figured it out yet or just don't know.

The League put Jason in this job & Dan can not touch him...errrr  Lemme rephrase... Dan can not fire him. This was part of his "punishment". 

So that's why he's so buddy buddy with Jason.

4 minutes ago, TK said:

The League put Jason in this job & Dan can not touch him.👀 ...errrr  Lemme rephrase... Dan can not fire him. This was part of his "punishment". 

Let's say Dan goes any idea if Fred Smith our one-time Minority Owner has a shot at becoming our new Majority Owner of the team/organization?  

7 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

Not gonna happen and would be quite stupid.

Cant be anymore stupid than our terrible name and terrible roll out. Including poor Julie posing with models in those terrible unis.

I feel pretty strongly that any new owner would want NOTHING to do with anything Dan. Like I said I hope - not trying to force anyone here to care.

Edited by RandyHolt
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Someone might have already mentioned it but one time Minority Owner Fred Smith would be my choice to become the new Majority owner of The Washington ???? (Newname).  He is an American business magnate and investor. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of FedEx Corporation, the world's largest transportation company. He is considered one of the most successful transportation entrepreneurs in the world. He has an estimated net worth of $14.6 billion.

His son, Arthur Smith is the HC of the Atlanta Falcons at this time.  If Dad were to buy the team he may become the new HC.  I'm just speculating and dreamscaping, folks. :) 

I wouldn’t want anyone that waited 20 years to get out of business with Snyder. There’s nothing clean about Fred Smith. 

And a father/son Owner/HC situation would be a ****ing unending nightmare and 100% the type of nepotism we want a new owner to move AWAY from. Nothing good could come of that even if I were impressed with Arthur Smith as a HC (I’m not). 

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Let's say Dan goes any idea if Fred Smith our one-time Minority Owner has a shot at becoming our new Majority Owner of the team/organization?  

Why? He's the ****er that started the whole name change which led to all this **** coming out. Which implies he knew about it & did nothing.

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, TK said:

That’s a funky power dynamic then bc Jason’s been eating a lot of **** for Snyder publicly for someone who is untouchable (and hopefully providing the NFL with reports). Maybe just biding his time.

44 minutes ago, TK said:

Why? He's the ****er that started the whole name change which led to all this **** coming out. Which implies he knew about it & did nothing.

I didn't know that.  Thanks for the info.  Now I know and we know. :)  

1 hour ago, TK said:

Not gonna post the exact comments or who they came but from what I was told was that Jason has made certain comments to people that make it sound like he might not be here long and also was told that the “joke” Dan made at the announcement about the name being the worst kept secret was 100% a shot at Jason. 

Dan is such a pig, he was obviously a huge creep anyways, but that video with Tiffani Johnston going into detail about his sexual advances makes my skin crawl. We are about to find out if he's as untouchable as he thinks he is. I hope Tanya files for divorce and rakes him over the coals. 

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Zim489 said:

Itll be Bezos. The owners want him in. 

I can see this.  I can also see the argument for the owners to NOT want Bezos.

I mean, all of these owners are super rich.  They're all billionaires but they're all roughly on the same level of each other.  IIRC, there's not one of them that's head and shoulders above the rest in regards to wealth.

Bezos would be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.  More than head and shoulders above the rest of the pack....like, he could just straight up buy the NFL.  Or start his own league and fund it himself.  He's got the ultimate amount of "**** you" money in a room where none of these guys can really say "**** you" to one another.  

And then there's Jerruh.  I don't know if Jerruh would want to be the #2 guy in the room when it comes to owners meetings.  It'd be all eyes on Bezos.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why they'd all want him to own a team.  The league automatically gets more valuable with him as an owner.  But I can see a lot of those guys being afraid of someone THAT rich, too.  

At the end of the day, they'd all see it as a move to make their franchises more valuable and so they'd all welcome him in.  But behind the scenes, I bet a lot of them wouldn't be thrilled about it.

9 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I think this will be the end of Dan. Some incredibly powerful testimony. Kudos to those women for their courage.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it, but I think this is the end of Dan, too.  The pressure is mounting.  The testimony is powerful, however I don't think that's going to move the needle here.  What's going to move the needle here is that the other owners and Goodell will have had enough of him.

There was that tweet that Snyder would go "scorched earth" if they were to try to kick him out.  I hope it happens, it'll just make kicking him out easier.  

**** Dan Snyder with a rusty tailpipe.

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Wait, did this really show on TV??

Yes.  It was a few hours before the game.

Someone a page or two back had a video of it, I think.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FlyBigBeard said:

So if Dan it's forced out and we have a new owner come in do they get to pick a new name if they want or do they have to wait the 5 years? (That I think I have read/seen somewhere) That could be interesting if they could. 

Getting Dan out is like 99% of the battle, anything else for me is icing on the cake.

• Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I can’t see Dan surviving this, but at the same time I think the NFL is afraid of what he might do or say. I believe Dan has some incriminating information on a lot of powerful people in the league. He knows he has nothing without this franchise, all his other business ventures have been failures, and being an NFL owner affords him the sort of influence and prestige he’d be unable to recapture as simply another cash billionaire. No one from other big industries and powerful circles would let him in after his name’s been rendered toxic. This is it for him.

Edited by BurgundyBooger
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I can see this.  I can also see the argument for the owners to NOT want Bezos.

I mean, all of these owners are super rich.  They're all billionaires but they're all roughly on the same level of each other.  IIRC, there's not one of them that's head and shoulders above the rest in regards to wealth.

Bezos would be head and shoulders above the rest of the pack.  More than head and shoulders above the rest of the pack....like, he could just straight up buy the NFL.  Or start his own league and fund it himself.  He's got the ultimate amount of "**** you" money in a room where none of these guys can really say "**** you" to one another.  

And then there's Jerruh.  I don't know if Jerruh would want to be the #2 guy in the room when it comes to owners meetings.  It'd be all eyes on Bezos.

Don't get me wrong, I can see why they'd all want him to own a team.  The league automatically gets more valuable with him as an owner.  But I can see a lot of those guys being afraid of someone THAT rich, too.  

At the end of the day, they'd all see it as a move to make their franchises more valuable and so they'd all welcome him in.  But behind the scenes, I bet a lot of them wouldn't be thrilled about it.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up about it, but I think this is the end of Dan, too.  The pressure is mounting.  The testimony is powerful, however I don't think that's going to move the needle here.  What's going to move the needle here is that the other owners and Goodell will have had enough of him.

There was that tweet that Snyder would go "scorched earth" if they were to try to kick him out.  I hope it happens, it'll just make kicking him out easier.  

**** Dan Snyder with a rusty tailpipe.

Yes.  It was a few hours before the game.

Someone a page or two back had a video of it, I think.  

I’ve said before I wouldn’t be surprised to see a group led by Jay-z making a bid and I could see the NFL welcoming it.