Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I’ve suspected for a while that Jason was an NFL hire and  a lot of the mistakes we attribute to Jason really are coming from Dan. I’ve heard some things recently that I won’t repeat here that tend to point to that as well. Part of the reason I’ve defended Jason is because of this. The NFL tried before with LaFemina but this time they had legit leverage to make Dan keep Jason around. And a lot of that goes back to the league has been very upset about the way this fan base has been deteriorating in this market.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I’ve suspected for a while that Jason was an NFL hire and  a lot of the mistakes we attribute to Jason really are coming from Dan. I’ve heard some things recently that I won’t repeat here that tend to point to that as well. Part of the reason I’ve defended Jason is because of this. The NFL tried before with LaFemina but this time they had legit leverage to make Dan keep Jason around. And a lot of that goes back to the league has been very upset about the way this fan base has been deteriorating in this market.  

I know Jason isnt happy here with the amount of actual power he has. He has a lot less say in things than he was originally led to believe

44 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Personally I think the florio report was strategically leaked to him to report it on national television by the NFL. That way it would have more national eyes and can ramp up public pressure to make him sell without having to force him to sell. 

This is exactly why it’s a big deal. People in the NFL wanted that out there on SB Sunday, and want to further shift public opinion. That’s a big change from burying things for Snyder and carrying his water. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

I know Jason isnt happy here with the amount of actual power he has. He has a lot less say in things than he was originally led to believe

Jason has done a lot of good things that gets overlooked because of the very public mistakes. 

3 minutes ago, TK said:

:)

I’m assuming you know something that proves my suspicions are correct.  🤔

1 hour ago, TK said:

NFL owner may have finally had enough with Daniel Snyder.

I have a hard time believing anything Florio says. But the fact that another major network was willing to run with it leads me to believe there is some truth to it. The last thing the NFL wants in Congress up their ass. I am hopeful we are witnessing the end for the Snyder's.

41 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I heard that about Lafemina.  Naturally Dan canned him because he wasn't a toady.  As for Jason Wright, I could see that considering his pedegree and he comes off classy which doesn't seem to fit with how Dan rocks when it comes to running the business operation.  

Someone might have already mentioned it but one time Minority Owner Fred Smith would be my choice to become the new Majority owner of The Washington ???? (Newname).  He is an American business magnate and investor. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of FedEx Corporation, the world's largest transportation company. He is considered one of the most successful transportation entrepreneurs in the world. He has an estimated net worth of $14.6 billion.

His son, Arthur Smith is the HC of the Atlanta Falcons at this time.  If Dad were to buy the team he may become the new HC.  I'm just speculating and dreamscaping, folks. :) 

Edited by RWJ

5 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Someone might have already mentioned it but one time Minority Owner Fred Smith would be my choice to become the new Majority owner of The Washington ???? (Newname).  He is an American business magnate and investor. He is the founder, chairman, and CEO of FedEx Corporation, the world's largest transportation company. He is considered one of the most successful transportation entrepreneurs in the world. He has an estimated net worth of $14.6 billion.

His son, Arthur Smith is the HC of the Atlanta Falcons at this time.  If Dad were to buy the team he may become the new HC.  I'm just speculating and dreamscaping, folks. :) 

Itll be Bezos. The owners want him in. 

9 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I heard that about Lafemina.  Naturally Dan canned him because he wasn't a toady.  As for Jason Wright, I could see that considering his pedegree and he comes off classy which doesn't seem to fit with how Dan rocks when it comes to running the business operation.  

There’s a lot that’s going on for fans that tends to point more to Jason than Dan. The Park n Party, the free swag bags, the emails to season ticket holders for free items with the team logo, the jackets sent to fans, cutting the prices on club level to below league average and including parking and food with it, the new membership levels included in season tickets with all the free incentives that go with that. All of that speaks to Jason. Dans not doing all that I guarantee that. 

• Like 3