Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

5 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

What we need to keep in mind is the definition of "untenable for the other owners."

All I said is that it needs to become untenable for the other owners. Each individual owner has a limit and there are specific issues/situations/reasons for something to get them to that point.  Something Jerry is ok with may be the final straw for Rooney.  To get rid of Dan 20+ of those dudes need to reach their individual limit…or be convinced by the ones who have to vote him out.

Odds are against it right now but the longer it goes on the more chance of turning more owners against him. 

3 hours ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I actually think the fact that Bezos owns the Washington post could pose a problem if try’s to bid on the team. Keep in mind that if Dan is forced to sell the Post is the one that published the article that got the ball rolling. If Bezos swoops in to bid Dan could make a legitimate argument that Bezos directed the Post to dig this stuff to try and force Danny boy to sale so Bezos could swoop in and buy the team. Not saying that’s what happened by any means just saying I could absolutely see Dan making that argument 

EXCEPT EVEEYTHING IS TRUE. YOU CAN STOP WITH THIS ANGLE

The caps were on purpose

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

EXCEPT EVEEYTHING IS TRUE. YOU CAN STOP WITH THIS ANGLE

The caps were on purpose

IT DOESN’T MATTER THAT IT WAS ALL TRUE!  

Seriously it really doesn’t it could be argued though highly doubtful proven that Bezos specifically had the paper go digging for this stuff on Snyder solely in order to force him out and/or lower the price of the team so that Bezos could purchase the team at such time. Man all caps is fun it sure made me feel so much smarter and like I was getting my point across so much better! Maybe I need to try it more often 😉

33 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

So Sheehan is talking about how if we have another Meh season with no future ahead due to no QB future Ron might retire citing health issues

The more I hear about Sheehan the more I think he likes to drum stuff up so people listen to his show.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Seriously it really doesn’t it could be argued though highly doubtful proven that Bezos specifically had the paper go digging for this stuff on Snyder solely in order to force him out and/or lower the price of the team so that Bezos could purchase the team at such time. Man all caps is fun it sure made me feel so much smarter and like I was getting my point across so much better! Maybe I need to try it more often 😉

Bezos wasnt sending people out to Ashburn to just drum stuff up out of no where. This stuff has been talked about on a hush hush basis for a decade plus. Anyone who lives in Ashburn heard of so many stories over the years. The media members heard things for years. Hell a no body like me had heard Alex Santos was a creep for a long time.

This is a jack pot agenda youre trying to push and theres no weight to it and it doesnt really matter. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zim489 said:

Bezos wasnt sending people out to Ashburn to just drum stuff up out of no where. This stuff has been talked about on a hush hush basis for a decade plus. Anyone who lives in Ashburn heard of so many stories over the years. The media members heard things for years. Hell a no body like me had heard Alex Santos was a creep for a long time.

This is a jack pot agenda youre trying to push and theres no weight to it and it doesnt really matter. 

You’re right it was supposedly known for years but never reported by a single person in dc or national media. But it just so happens to get reported by the one paper whose owner has the money to fight Dan in court and could potentially greatly benefit from Dan being forced to sale and the price potentially being driven down. Again I’m not saying that’s what happened this is not my opinion. What I’m trying to tell you which you just completely ignore is that Dan finds any possible reason to sue somebody he sued Bruce Allen over a freaking congratulations text. So you think he’s gonna go down quietly while the owner of the paper that caused his downfall buys his team again I’m not saying he’d win he wouldn’t but he would try and could make an argument out it. Good lord this isn’t hard to figure out. Dan is gonna swing at anybody and everybody on his way out. 

6 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Never wanted Bezos and still don't.  Want someone with a clean, fresh background that hires a real GM and let's that GM hire his own HC.  I want and owner that stay out of the way of ALL football related matters.  I don't think Bezos background and personality allows him to be that guy. 

• Like 1

Just now, RWJ said:

Never wanted Bezos and still don't.  Want someone with a clean, fresh background that hires a real GM and let's that GM hire his own HC.  I want and owner that stay out of the way of ALL football related matters.  I don't think Bezos background and personality allows him to be that guy. 

I agree. And everyone keeps saying the NFL and Bezos want it so bad. But my question is why isn’t Bezos being discussed for the Broncos? There’s still no guarantee Dan is even forced to sell and Bezos and Amazon are riddled with scandals even more in the national spotlight than Dans. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

10 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

I agree. And everyone keeps saying the NFL and Bezos want it so bad. But my question is why isn’t Bezos being discussed for the Broncos? There’s still no guarantee Dan is even forced to sell and Bezos and Amazon are riddled with scandals even more in the national spotlight than Dans. 

Bezos lives in Washington and I think he really want to put a staduim up. You never know with the owner some of them get involved in football operations some dont.. If he stays out of the football operations it should be fine. How much worse can it be.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Mrshadow008 said:

In the end that wouldn’t matter.  Bezo’s pockets are MUCH deeper than Dan’s.  Dan likes to bully people by using his money.  It wouldn’t work in this case.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Hell yeah let’s bring him in. 

Do you think for a second he has control and knowledge of every single thing that goes on in Amazon? 

He had an affair, that’s the best you got?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Hell yeah let’s bring him in. 

Do you think for a second he has control and knowledge of every single thing that goes on in Amazon? 

He had an affair, that’s the best you got?

Lmao did you not read the first one? Yes let’s get rid of one owner whose got a history of sexual harassment and sexism in his organization and bring in the guy whose space company has the same allegations! It’s genius! “Jeff Bezos' space exploration company Blue Origin is facing allegations it fostered a "toxic" company culture where senior executives were "constantly inappropriate with women" and dissent was suppressed” I’ve seen that before but I cannot for the life of me remember where??? I just cannot put my finger on it. 

53 minutes ago, ananoman said:

In the end that wouldn’t matter.  Bezo’s pockets are MUCH deeper than Dan’s.  Dan likes to bully people by using his money.  It wouldn’t work in this case.

Again I’m not saying it would work it 100% wouldn’t but if the NFL does force Dan to sell they are going to want it to go as smoothly and quietly as possible with as little possible lawsuits from ole Danny boy as possible. He won’t win you’re right doesn’t mean Dan wouldn’t try he’s that egotistical.

58 minutes ago, Redskins 2021 said:

Bezos lives in Washington and I think he really want to put a staduim up. You never know with the owner some of them get involved in football operations some dont.. If he stays out of the football operations it should be fine. How much worse can it be.

It could absolutely be worse. Let’s say Bezos comes in here and some crazy mess happens like with Dan. Guess what the difference is? Dan if it really comes down to it doesn’t have the capital to really push the nfl if it came to it Bezos does. Also been rumored in the past that not only does Bezos want a team but he wants to make a team in London work and the nfl wants a team in London as well to expand its international market so there’s that risk as well of losing our team all together. 

22 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Lmao did you not read the first one? Yes let’s get rid of one owner whose got a history of sexual harassment and sexism in his organization and bring in the guy whose space company has the same allegations! It’s genius! “Jeff Bezos' space exploration company Blue Origin is facing allegations it fostered a "toxic" company culture where senior executives were "constantly inappropriate with women" and dissent was suppressed” I’ve seen that before but I cannot for the life of me remember where??? I just cannot put my finger on it. 

Again I’m not saying it would work it 100% wouldn’t but if the NFL does force Dan to sell they are going to want it to go as smoothly and quietly as possible with as little possible lawsuits from ole Danny boy as possible. He won’t win you’re right doesn’t mean Dan wouldn’t try he’s that egotistical.

I read the first one, I just don't care.  That doesn't mean he can't own a football team.  

2 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I read the first one, I just don't care.  That doesn't mean he can't own a football team.  

Good lord we are literally in the mess we are in because of those exact same allegations just another name attached to them. And you think people were scared to talk now because of Dans money? I want Dan out as bad as anybody but not when it means we are in the exact same crap we are already in except now we get to say we have a nice stadium. Hell I’ll stay at fedex the next ten years if we can get good ownership that doesn’t have freaking sexual harassment and sexism allegations floating around. It literally says TOXIC culture or is that really just code for the culture is actually damn good. 

5 minutes ago, Mrshadow008 said:

Good lord we are literally in the mess we are in because of those exact same allegations just another name attached to them. And you think people were scared to talk now because of Dans money? I want Dan out as bad as anybody but not when it means we are in the exact same crap we are already in except now we get to say we have a nice stadium. Hell I’ll stay at fedex the next ten years if we can get good ownership that doesn’t have freaking sexual harassment and sexism allegations floating around. It literally says TOXIC culture or is that really just code for the culture is actually damn good. 

Dan has these allegations against him as the owner of a football team.  

Bezos doesn't have these allegations against him as the owner of a football team.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Zim489 said:

So Sheehan is talking about how if we have another Meh season with no future ahead due to no QB future Ron might retire citing health issues

Unless his cancer returns; he isn’t retiring. If Ron isn’t the coach in 23; it will be due to being fired.

Ron won’t leave the team voluntarily until he has a qb in place.

Ron’s likely to leave involuntarily after the 22 or 23 season.