Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

I think the big story this week won’t be the official unveiling of the Commanders but a new bombshell revealed at the congressional roundtable.

Hopefully that will get Dan removed at the same time they remove the owner of the dolphins 

I legitimately thought the video that aired several weeks ago was a psy-op. The team produces a behind the scenes blurred out video that gets "accidentally" released without the redactions, showing our team president literally caked in "Commanders" paraphernalia. Then, on the day of the unveiling, a surprise name is announced. The "leaks" were all a red herring....

But, as it turns out, the name was inadvertently leaked weeks ago because this team is still run by a bunch of ****ing idiots. 

Huge shocker. 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I legitimately thought the video that aired several weeks ago was a psy-op. The team produces a behind the scenes blurred out video that gets "accidentally" released without the redactions, showing our team president literally caked in "Commanders" paraphernalia. Then, on the day of the unveiling, a surprise name is announced. The "leaks" were all a red herring....

But, as it turns out, the name was inadvertently leaked weeks ago because this team is still run by a bunch of ****ing idiots. 

Huge shocker. 

I don't think the leak was inadvertent...

It wasn’t an accident, they wanted the shocked outrage out of the way so that the few people who still care enough to get mad would be well into the depressed acceptance stage by the time they officially announced it to everyone else who cares way less.

Same exact reason the Texans have been slow-playing things and interviewing Josh McCown for weeks after doing the same thing last year lol…after weeks of the media talking about it as a possibility it loses that shock and becomes normalized as an option.  

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 1

Commies!

A buddy and I have decided we're going all in and getting Russian gear.  Big fur coats, the big furry hats, the whole 9 yards.  Kinda like the new Hogettes but warmer.

We're going to start dancing like this at tailgates and when they score touchdowns. 

russian-soldiers.gif

Speaking of tailgates, we'll be serving pierogies and borscht and vodka.

Who's joining us?  

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I reserve the right to change my mind once I see these on players with pads and everything but my initial reaction is that these are dog****.  Having that little Commanders name across the top of the number on front is annoying, the "military" font numbers on the burgundy jersey are awful.  The white jerseys with the red on-again/off again gradient numbers?  **** outta here.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I think black jerseys were cool for a few minutes in like 2008, but I think the black one is the best but the other two have set such a ****ing low bar to hurdle.  I like that the Commanders name is in the top right, kinda like how the Rams have their patch.  The camouflage is subtle enough.

But the numbers are still ****.  ****ing terrible, the numbers are terrible on all 3 jersey types.  And that white jersey is an abomination the more I look at it.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Commies!

A buddy and I have decided we're going all in and getting Russian gear.  Big fur coats, the big furry hats, the whole 9 yards.  Kinda like the new Hogettes but warmer.

We're going to start dancing like this at tailgates and when they score touchdowns. 

russian-soldiers.gif

Speaking of tailgates, we'll be serving pierogies and borscht and vodka.

Who's joining us?  

I'm fully onboard the Commie train as a **** you to Snyder. Imagine the horror of looking out and seeing his half empty stadium 'fans' dressed sarcastically as Soviets :ols: :ols: 

• Haha 1

I'm happy to know I wasn't the only person that was reminded of the ****box Diamondback uniforms from a few years ago.  I think they did away with these with the quickness.

How are random people on Twitter going to make better jerseys than what we really got?  All of the prediction jerseys here are pretty good, even though the away white jersey looks like a Cardinals knockoff but still.

That video with McLaurin and CY being like "awwww ****, those are fire" was such a ****ing lie.  Just like how you lied to someone about how their cooking was good in order to make them feel good, meanwhile you went to McDonalds right after cause you were still hungry.  I mean, that's what this is, if there was a jersey equivalent to being less than McDonalds and you were like, nope, I'd rather have a Big Mac.  And it wasn't even a good Big Mac, it was like the patties were sitting in that little plastic drawer they fish them out of and they were all dried out and **** from sitting there all afternoon.  I'd rather have that in jersey form than whatever the **** this is.  

That white jersey looks like the UMD Terrapins and the Arizona Cardinals ****ed and had a terrible offspring jersey.  WTF is up with the numbers, how are you going to have those stupid military numbers on the burgundy and black jerseys but not on the white ones?  I'm hoping these jerseys aren't for real because the one hope I had was that at least our jerseys would look cool.  

We can't have anything nice.  **** this franchise.

Edited by Spaceman Spiff
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

For someone that was a McKinsey consultant, I would have expected Wright to preach consistency with the designs....they're all over the place. The numbers, the fonts, the colors....it's like something a 12 year old put together with limited options in Madden

I don't even know who or what McKinsey is but I'm convinced they hire idiots if Wright worked there.  

• Haha 1

I don't like the burgundy and black jerseys, but whatever.  I straight up think the white jersey is ****ing awful. Like the more I look at it, the more pissed I get.  I went to the gym, came back and I'm even madder about it like 2 hours later.

Also, I'm delighted that the Flores lawsuit is totally overshadowing this.