Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A New Start! (the Reboot) The Front Office, Ownership, & Coaching Staff Thread

JSSkinz
Message added by TK,

Pay Attention Knuckleheads

Has your team support wained due to ownership or can you see past it?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend a game and support the team while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team, regardless of success?

• Yes
    • No
    • I would start attending games if Dan was no longer the owner of the team.

1 minute ago, JSSkinz said:

That crossed my mind too but Ron was asked yesterday how much he knew if anything and his response was.

“I had no idea about this stuff,” Rivera said Friday in a brief interview we conducted through text-messaging.

I dont know if I believe it. Its an obvious attack on people. No way did people not know this was brewing. Its not new stuff.

I like Ron, but he is being handed an impossible situation.

What is he up to, like 12 job titles at this point?  

I'm foolishly hoping fans will give him some leeway when it comes to on field performance, because I can't imagine he's been able to focus on it to nearly the level he needs to in order to be successful 

:kickcan:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

.Bibbs doesn't come across as someone who's too familiar with the team. But hey, enjoy pinning your hopes and dreams on the guy. Su'a Cravens will probably be chiming in soon, too. Good times.

Good to see where the truth lies, you're incredible ability to be on the wrong side of every important issue means its comforting to see you on the Snyder train, after having finally had to get off the Allen train once it derailed permanently.  

You cant save him califan, no matter how much you want to.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I find it utterly amazing that Snyder lawyered up right under everyone's nose and very few realize she's there to save his ass, not find skeletons.

I think most seem to realize it, from what I've seen. Multiple media outlets in writing about this story have made sure to point out the absurdity of the NFL allowing Snyder to investigate himself, essentially. PFT was the first to make a stink about it and I'm sure I saw it elsewhere afterwards, in a multitude of tweets from other reporters and talking heads.

17 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I dont know if I believe it. Its an obvious attack on people. No way did people not know this was brewing. Its not new stuff.

It may be for someone who just became the coach a few months ago.

Rons not responsible for any of this mess so if he did know whats the point of lying?

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Good to see where the truth lies, you're incredible ability to be on the wrong side of every important issue means its comforting to see you on the Snyder train, after having finally had to get off the Allen train once it derailed permanently.  

You cant save him califan, no matter how much you want to.

So you've already decided "In Bibbs I Trust", huh? lol...You just go ahead and be you.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

I'd have to side with Ron on this one. I think it's very likely he had no idea what was going on here. I mean, he comes to the team, hardly gets any time in the office before the pandemic hits, working in lockdown mode most of the time. He's had no opportunity to really get a feel for the way the building operates, and he's been preoccupied with getting his staff together, getting to know his players, working on his plans, adjusting to the pandemic, going through a name change, etc., etc. I'm surprised he even knows what city he's in. Must suck for the guy. This could be the first coach to suffer from burnout before ever coaching a single game. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Do you think the minority owners are squeaky clean in all this?...

In this situation? I imagine if they weren't confident, they wouldn't be trying to sell their shares of the team. The WaPo probably tried to contact them for comment before the story broke. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Snyder can get his lawyers to silence 90% of the WP stuff but can't do nothing to Bibbs without your help?

A video is a bit different though than tweets. It goes from being a rumor to something a little more concrete. Kapri Bibbs could be the hero of Washington.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Califan007 said:

So you've already decided "In Bibbs I Trust", huh? lol...You just go ahead and be you.

Why would a fringe roster player type like that make up such a specific story and repeat the details two different times in live videos, though? The two instances of telling the story were two months apart if I understand correctly. 

1 minute ago, Burgundy Yoda said:

A video is a bit different though than tweets. It goes from being a rumor to something a little more concrete. Kapri Bibbs could be the hero of Washington.  

What does the video show? Is it up somewhere? 

4 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

It may be for someone who just became the coach a few months ago.

Rons not responsible for any of this mess so if he did know whats the point of lying?

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

I'd have to side with Ron on this one. I think it's very likely he had no idea what was going on here. I mean, he comes to the team, hardly gets any time in the office before the pandemic hits, working in lockdown mode most of the time. He's had no opportunity to really get a feel for the way the building operates, and he's been preoccupied with getting his staff together, getting to know his players, working on his plans, adjusting to the pandemic, going through a name change, etc., etc. I'm surprised he even knows what city he's in. Must suck for the guy. This could be the first coach to suffer from burnout before ever coaching a single game. 

The league hates Snyder. We've been in similar trouble recently. This isn't even really news compared to taking cheerleaders hostage in a foreign country and selling them to rich people. 

2 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Thanks for the permission sir, what a Snyder thing to say!

Ill trust the sources.

And if others who have been diretly around snyder 50 times longer than Bibbs say his not being able to "handle being around black people" is complete bull****, which one of these will you trot out:

1) They're being paid by Snyder

2) They're just towing the company line

3) What do you expect them to say

4) Snyder lawyers probably got a hold of them already

Let me know soon, I have the Peregrine bingo card to fill out.

16 minutes ago, Reaper Skins said:

I like Ron, but he is being handed an impossible situation.

What is he up to, like 12 job titles at this point?  

I'm foolishly hoping fans will give him some leeway when it comes to on field performance, because I can't imagine he's been able to focus on it to nearly the level he needs to in order to be successful 

:kickcan:

I'm right off the bat giving him a 2 year pass.