Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Man, Smith reminds me of a more talented Terry Mac.  He's so smooth and listening to him so mature.  Sheesh...I'd trade up for him but good thing I'm not running the draft board.  Lol

Who wouldn't trade up for him?  I don't expect Chase to go ahead of Smith either.  If you're picking

First 5 picks are 3 QB's, Sewell, and Smith in some order.  Miami could really use him.

24 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I’m just accepting I’m going to be disappointed that we can’t get Parsons, Collins, Fields, Sewell, Lawrence, Lance, Smith, Chase, Waddle or Harris at 19. I have to figure out who my consolation prize is.

I think they should try and work a trade from 19 to 12 if they have a top 10 grade left at that time on one of the guys available.That or trying to trade down. I really feel like the difference between mid first round to late 1st is a lot less than 19 pick and a top 10-12 in the type of talent.

Just now, Alcoholic Zebra said:

Who wouldn't trade up for him?  I don't expect Chase to go ahead of Smith either.  If you're picking

First 5 picks are 3 QB's, Sewell, and Smith in some order.  Miami could really use him.

If he and Najee go to Miami I’m going to swear really loud.

15 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Fields is not as fast and accurate tonight as he usually is.  He's hurting.

Bama's D has him against the ropes. Nice coverage and constantly pressured. 

Now loosing his best Olineman Davis isn't gonna help. Man Davis may drop in the draft if that's a knee, bummer

Archived