Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021 Comprehensive Draft Thread

zCommander

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Yeah I know its sort of a boring-cliche thing at this point to tout Harris because its so obvious but when I am not watching Alabama I can be cute with my desires at 19 but whenever I am watching Alabama in real time I just can't help salivate for Devonta Smith and Harris.  I recall you are skeptical Harris falls to 19.  I think he will likely fall to 19 just because of how teams value RBs these days.  Also I think there will be a run at QBs, edge rushers, CBs, O lineman before 19. 

on another note, Browning, wow.  A lock now for the 2nd?

Browning and Werner are both really good backers in this class. Browning doesn’t have much available on him but he’s athletic and smart.

Mac Jones is showing ass so far tonight. Not Trask ass. But he needs to pull it together.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Browning and Werner are both really good backers in this class. Browning doesn’t have much available on him but he’s athletic and smart.

Mac Jones is showing ass so far tonight. Not Trask ass. But he needs to pull it together.

I couldn't find much on Werner too but haven't looked recently.

Yeah its a rare "meh" showing from Mac.  

Edited by Skinsinparadise

Just now, KDawg said:

If you’re counting centers in that equation, yup. If just guards I think Brown projects better than Myers as a G. As a C Myers is probably the top guy.

I saw Landon so just assumed we were taking IOL

12 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

His floor is Miami at 18 IMO

I’d say 16 and Arizona.  He would be an absolute gem of a fit.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

He's not that good.  He's like a day three talent.  Most D1 QBs can look good if they get a perfect pocket on most of their drops and their first read is always open.  He can drop (and has dropped) 4 TDs in a 40 point scoring outing without making a single impressive throw.  He can't run.  His ball placement is mediocre even though he has all day to get set up and throws into huge windows.  And he's clumsy.  Not a big fan of him as a prospect.  I'm not a big fan of Trask either, but I think he's better than Jones because he is a more accurate passer.

• Like 2

Just now, RichmondRedskin88 said:

I will run around my community screaming if we got Harris. Him and Gibson my god

I dare anyone to say there’s no value in him in the first. He’s by far the best back and it’s not close. The best back in years.

5 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

He's not that good.  He's like a day three talent.  Most D1 QBs can look good if they get a perfect pocket on most of their drops and their first read is always open.  He can drop (and has dropped) 4 TDs in a 40 point scoring outing without making a single impressive throw.  He can't run.  His ball placement is mediocre even though he has all day to get set up and throws into huge windows.  And he's clumsy.  Not a big fan of him as a prospect.  I'm not a big fan of Trask either, but I think he's better than Jones because he is a more accurate passer.

All credibility lost.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

This is not true.  That kid was the #2 overall recruit in his class, he was always a super blue chipper.  The fact that he even got on the field as much as he did as a sophomore when he was splitting carries with Damien Harris and Josh Jacobs is a testament to how good he was.  A normal sophomore rides the pine all year for that team.

• Like 2