Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome To Your 2020 NFL Virtual/Cyber/Streaming/Whatever Thread LIVE From...

TK

8 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Best WR draft ever.

2 CBs before a WR.

That's exactly why, the depth in the WR class is insane so they think they can wait till the 2nd round. Jeudy and Lamb are great but not prototypical WR1 studs with crazy measurables, so it's probably seen as a reasonable risk to wait for the 2nd tier guys

Jets should take one though.

1 minute ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

That's exactly why, the depth in the WR class is insane so they think they can wait till the 2nd round. Jeudy and Lamb are great but not prototypical WR1 studs with crazy measurables, so it's probably seen as a reasonable risk to wait for the 2nd tier guys

Jets should take one though.

And that's why I really really really really want a 2nd round pick this year, even if we slightly overpay

2 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Yuppp, there it is..... TW’s value just went down the crapper

I’ve been mentally prepared to get very little for TW since the team inexplicably refused to trade him last season.  That felt like the sort of mistake the football gods would punish.  

Just now, Destino said:

I’ve been mentally prepared to get very little for TW since the team inexplicably refused to trade him last season.  That felt like the sort of mistake the football gods would punish.  

It's amazing how EVERYONE involved screwed this up and now Trent and the team have screwed themselves beyond belief. They kinda deserve each other. 

Archived