Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Yahoo sports Best NFL teams ever bracket. '91 Skins VOTE!!!

Playaction2Sanders

I feel bad for all you young guys and girls out there who didn't get to experience the domination and pure excellence that was the 91 team, it was just so dam dominating , there was no weakness on the team

NFL Primetime - Falcons @ Redskins -11/10/1991 - YouTube

Every Sunday was Christmas morning

On 3/30/2020 at 7:30 AM, Playaction2Sanders said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/best-teams-ever-bracket-nfl-edition-round-1-140036638.html

1st round voting ends Tuesday. I'll be dammed if we lose to any Dallas team in the 1st round....

You have one of the best ES names, awesome Please upload a Sanders Jpeg as your avatar

The Conversation: Ricky Sanders on winning a Super Bowl, coping ...

Is the voting over? I don't see a way to vote. How do you vote?

Edit: Nevermind, it's over and the '91 Redskins prevailed.

They didn't exactly sell the team either. They should have talked about how many shut outs and how many teams the 'skins anhilated.

I don’t know if the 91 Redskins are the best team ever. That’s a tough argument to make.  But, they are the most underrated and overlooked team of all time. No one ever brings them up as one of the best teams of all time. They may not be the 85 Bears or the 72 Dolphins. But man were they dominant. The playoff run was completely dominant. They held Barry Sanders to 44 yds in the Championship game and Thurman Thomas to 13 in the Super Bowl. Just completely under appreciated by everyone. Most likely because they were sandwiched between the 49ers of the 80s and the cowgirls were about to go on their run. No one ever looks between those time frames to see how amazing this team was.

3 hours ago, NYSkins21 said:

Final four imo.

'72 Dolphins

'75 Steelers (close one with '92 Cowgirls)

'91 Redskins (Close one with '84 9'ers)

'85 Bears

I'm biased, but I'd say the '91 'skins were far better than the '85 Bears. The Bears were a great one-dimensional team, but they were one-dimensional. Besides, the Redskins whooped the Bears in the playoffs and Gibbs pretty much owned Ditka.

Besides, that Darrell Green return was one of the all time greats.

Word to that, Burgold. I had a former colleague from Chicago who used to just lose it every time we talked football. Went on and on about how superior the Bears were. I told him I had no beef with the Bears but explained the record, basically all the points you made. His go-to finish was to claim that the Skins were arrogant. And I was always like yeah, measured against the serene, level-headed Ditka and the team that did the damn Super Bowl Shuffle. 

14 hours ago, Burgold said:

I'm biased, but I'd say the '91 'skins were far better than the '85 Bears. The Bears were a great one-dimensional team, but they were one-dimensional. Besides, the Redskins whooped the Bears in the playoffs and Gibbs pretty much owned Ditka.

Besides, that Darrell Green return was one of the all time greats.

yeah, we beat them in 86 and 87 on the road in the playoffs

Archived