Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2020 Roster Thread (Updated: 4/28/20)

KDawg

This is really fantastic.  You can whack Richardson.  He's gonzo.  

I might actually put a PUP-list kindof thing, and throw Smith, Love, Reed and Foster on it.  They are on the team, however we either don't know if they will be ready for the season, or we know they won't be ready for the season.  Smith probably won't be.  (Or, ready ever again, sadly.)  Foster is just regaining feeling in his extremities, seems unlikely at best.   Love, we've heard no news on for a while.  Reed ... My bet is they reach an injury settlement with him. 

The reason I would take them out of the depth chart entirely is it really highlights we have 1 QB who is on the roster who we can count on to be available, kindof the same at the other positions.

Just my $.02

Thanks for putting this together!

13 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

This is really fantastic.  You can whack Richardson.  He's gonzo.  

I might actually put a PUP-list kindof thing, and throw Smith, Love, Reed and Foster on it.  They are on the team, however we either don't know if they will be ready for the season, or we know they won't be ready for the season.  Smith probably won't be.  (Or, ready ever again, sadly.)  Foster is just regaining feeling in his extremities, seems unlikely at best.   Love, we've heard no news on for a while.  Reed ... My bet is they reach an injury settlement with him. 

The reason I would take them out of the depth chart entirely is it really highlights we have 1 QB who is on the roster who we can count on to be available, kindof the same at the other positions.

Just my $.02

Thanks for putting this together!

I made them red so that it stands out, but it's noted that they are on the roster.

Richardson removed.

12 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Wonder if Nate Orchard sticks at either OLB or DE

Right now he's a free agent. Not sure what the current regime will do there. I liked him and I hope he finds a place on the roster. But all bets are kind of off there I would think. 

Allen, Payne, ioaniddis, Settle, Sweat, Kerrigan....Lots of youth and potential in this group. 2020 is the year they need to become dominant.

4 hours ago, rick7423 said:

How is Bryce Love? Any news on him or anything?

As of December, the news is that Love is progressing and looking to be the passing down back this coming season. He had clean up surgery in October to ease knee stiffness on the surgically repaired knee. He is hoping to be ready for spring camp.

6 hours ago, KDawg said:

Here is the current Redskin roster. Depth positions may be a little bit off, and it's entirely possible I'm missing a player or two. Feel free to correct me.

Great idea KDawg, it really shows how thin we are at a few positions, QB and G specifically.

You have Breon Borders listed twice at CB. Also I think that at 265, Malveaux is a DE (but I'm probably being a bit pedantic here).

1 hour ago, London Kev said:

Great idea KDawg, it really shows how thin we are at a few positions, QB and G specifically.

You have Breon Borders listed twice at CB. Also I think that at 265, Malveaux is a DE (but I'm probably being a bit pedantic here).

Updated.

Also updated with the new cuts. 

Moved Cole Holcomb to OLB per the combine press conference from Rivera or Kyle Smith (forget which said it)

Bumped Harvey Clemons to starting MIKE. But really, I have no freakin' idea what the plan there is. 

SDH moved to 3rd string OLB. I'd assume Foster is tabbed to be the MIKE right now. It's possible Anderson moves to MIKE, too. No idea. Staying as is until we get a clearer picture. 

10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Moved Cole Holcomb to OLB per the combine press conference from Rivera or Kyle Smith (forget which said it)

Bumped Harvey Clemons to starting MIKE. But really, I have no freakin' idea what the plan there is. 

SDH moved to 3rd string OLB. I'd assume Foster is tabbed to be the MIKE right now. It's possible Anderson moves to MIKE, too. No idea. Staying as is until we get a clearer picture. 

Rivera mentioned position flexibility and called our Holcomb specifically.

The one guy I’m totally confused about now is Ryan Anderson.  He might have been one of their. Kay improves players.  I think he has to be a LB.  But could they shock everyone and try him at DE? 

Absolutely love this idea.... Thanks Dawg for putting this together and continuing to keep it updated!

VERY minor nit to pick.... you have "Sims" listed under Slot and WR -  Are both of these Steven Sims, Jr or is Cam Sims one of the "Sims"?    Maybe add the "Jr" to Steven Sims on the spreadsheet, just for clarity?

16 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Absolutely love this idea.... Thanks Dawg for putting this together and continuing to keep it updated!

VERY minor nit to pick.... you have "Sims" listed under Slot and WR -  Are both of these Steven Sims, Jr or is Cam Sims one of the "Sims"?    Maybe add the "Jr" to Steven Sims on the spreadsheet, just for clarity?

One is Cam. The slot is Steven. 

Next time I edit I’ll change it if I remember :ols:

27 minutes ago, ColonialWBSkinsFan said:

Done. Just went ahead and did it before I forgot.

Archived