Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congratulations Kendall Fuller and Bashaud Breeland.

wtfskins

1 hour ago, dyst said:

Our fanbase is the worst. All of you. 

But..where do you stand on the hot dog is a sandwich?

1 hour ago, goskins10 said:

Love Suzhou. Go there often. Old company had a plant there. New one has a plant in Changzhou. I have been to most cities within 6 hrs of Shanghai. Also all around Beijing, down to Fuzhou and a lot of cities in the south, Dongguan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Foshan, and others. 

I have what would in the US would be considered a god daughter in Suzhou. Again that's probably my favorite city. I really like the waterfront including the theater.

It always tasted a bit light for Heineken. But could be similar. 

Safe travels next time you go. I would likely be there next month except for the virus. Our plant and offices are on extended New Year holiday until they get this sorted out. I wish everyone good health and a speedy resolution. 

I do like Suzhou. I like all the places actually. But Suzhou is definitely the nicest looking.

Safe travels to you as well

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

I'm in china at least 3 times a year, and that's not saying much since any part of the cow is beef, they put chicken feet on pizza, and polyester is called cotton, and the biggest "Chinese" beer I had suspiciously looks and tastes like Heineken. So using China in a sandwich argument is pointless.

So...where do you stand in the hot dog is a sandwich argument?

It is NOT a sandwich

5 hours ago, PartyPosse said:

Some players have more value on a team on the cusp of winning versus a team in the process of starting over.

This is a dumb thread.

I am absolutely shocked you're not having fun in this thread. 

Btw, Kdawg just called Guise injury prone in another thread. :ols:

4 hours ago, London Kev said:

What the **** is bisque!?!

Seafood stew without cream, but the uneducated heathens around here probably think its creamy squash soup. Losers.

25 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Gyros are delicious.

Hot dogs are an abomination.

They're just tacos of different cultures.

2 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

Indeed.  Vietnamese Pho Soup is my personal choice. Just sayin'...Hail

Its chicken noodle soup.

Just like ramen. 

13 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Aw heeeeeell nah... I'm a degenerate for a gas station hot dog. I'd come in to work with two of em and people'd be like "How can you eat hot dogs for breakfast...that's so unhealthy" And I'm like "As opposed to bacon and eggs?" Which I also love but that's a weekend thing.

Man, I'm hungry now.

PS I was always on the Breeland bandwagon.

14 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

If you suspect someone of being a soul-less husk, hotdogs make the perfect test. If he likes hotdogs, he has a soul. If he doesn't like hotdogs, force feed him hotdogs until he has a soul.

Btw, we're having a big luncheon tomorrow and you're invited. Bring a big appetite.

22 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Yeah, I ended up completely misreading that. Though I will say that I saw maybe 5 people on ES that actually wanted Alfred Morris replaced by Jones. To blame ES for that is laughable to me.

Yeah, there's definitely some people acing Being a Dumbass 101 on this board (taught by yours truly) who think that what we have to say on here actually impacts decisions.  I think some players read it, at least I know Phillip Daniels did when he played for us.

But to be fair to the idiocy that Jones should've been replacing Morris, we always look for SOMETHING that will jumpstart us or help us turn the corner.  It's been that way for coming up on 30 years.  To quote Audioslave, "And on my deathbed, I will pray to the gods and the angels. Like a Pagan, to anyone who will take me to heaven."  That's what desperation and deprivation breed.

I mean, we're the fanbase that had members who were excited that someone could do a backflip out of a pool.

But on topic, I really am happy for Fuller and Breeland.  Losing Fuller in the trade hurt like hell, and getting rid of Breeland was a facepalm moment.

Archived