Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

1 hour ago, Rogue Jedi said:

*NSFW*

Just watch the whole damn thing! 🙂

It was awesome taking a journey with him into his shadows. And I can related to a LOT of it at the moment.

But his artistic brilliance in the lighting (background), just wow.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Just watch the whole damn thing! 🙂

It was awesome taking a journey with him into his shadows. And I can related to a LOT of it at the moment.

But his artistic brilliance in the lighting (background), just wow.

I saw the special Netflix. The guy is brilliant.

I remember watching his first special almost a decade a go, and thought he a was a genius then. The way he intertwines music and comedy with dark commentary on society is next-level.

One of my all-time favorite bits of his is “Repeat Stuff”

• Like 2

Just now, Rogue Jedi said:

I saw the special Netflix. The guy is brilliant.

I remember watching his first special almost a decade a go, and thought he a was a genius then. The way he intertwines music and comedy with dark commentary on society is next-level.

One of my all-time favorite bits of his is “Repeat Stuff”

It's interesting to chart his timeline. His first Netflix special (What) was when he was 22 years old. His next was 3-4 years later.... and as he shares in Inside.... he hadn't performed in 4 years since his last special because of performance anxiety. 30-years old.... and 3 Netflix specials. And you can see the toll of success and celebrity. But I truly admire the way he channels it.

I have to be in the mood for his comedy.... because you really have to be focused to catch all of his brilliance. And sometimes, I just need a quick light easy laugh too though.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Xameil said:

I was thinking more of him going on one of his rants...gets a Snickers and turns into someone else to be honest...lol

I could see one of those, too. "Here, have a Snickers. You're acting like Donald Trump."

• Haha 7