Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

Well, June is Mens' health month, and I just got an email from my work about it.  The email included this gem of a quote, "

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, men in the United States, on average, die five years earlier than women and die at higher rates from the three leading causes of death—heart disease, cancer, and unintentional injuries. 

Does the fact that unintentional injuries ranks in the top 3 mean men just try to do some dumb stuff/more than women?  I wonder what percentage of our dumb stuff that ends in unintentional injuries resulting in death are done to impress women or because we were asked to by women?

20 minutes ago, gbear said:

Well, June is Mens' health month, and I just got an email from my work about it.  The email included this gem of a quote, "

"According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, men in the United States, on average, die five years earlier than women and die at higher rates from the three leading causes of death—heart disease, cancer, and unintentional injuries. 

Does the fact that unintentional injuries ranks in the top 3 mean men just try to do some dumb stuff/more than women?  I wonder what percentage of our dumb stuff that ends in unintentional injuries resulting in death are done to impress women or because we were asked to by women?

I took this the other day. The stupidity is layered in this one 

7F534908-81FC-48C3-AEE7-854B87618BF8.thumb.jpeg.4588d1c9c2efaa758d960450e8b50303.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, zskins said:

168060083_2707447426212936_385037726839432270_n.jpg.d241c113c0a45f498bd3c68977e067cd.jpg

My son is currently in grade 10 algebra.... and my wife has been taking the course with him (sitting in on Zoom classes, doing the homework, checking his answers). I have no doubt she could answer this equation now.

But for the rest of us.... Google Lens app. Presto.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, zskins said:

168060083_2707447426212936_385037726839432270_n.jpg.d241c113c0a45f498bd3c68977e067cd.jpg

14 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

My son is currently in grade 10 algebra.... and my wife has been taking the course with him (sitting in on Zoom classes, doing the homework, checking his answers). I have no doubt she could answer this equation now.

But for the rest of us.... Google Lens app. Presto.

That's calculus, not algebra.  And the way that is set up it can't be solved for a 4 digit number.  So, stupid, not funny.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, zskins said:

And there lies the joke.... pretty sure her hubby isn't a nerd like you 😂

It's also sexist.  As if a woman needs a man for money and doesn't have her own money or card.