Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

3 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Those boxes in the background aren't even all we have. And I blame Buzzette. 

Girl Scout cookies are top shelf munchie food, sir.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to throw the red flag on that one and tag @thegreaterbuzzette because you wouldn't.

Trying to convince us you're the victim with several thin mints in your mouth, FOH 🧐:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Those boxes in the background aren't even all we have. And I blame Buzzette. 

You have no idea. My daughter is a girlscout and my wife volunteered to be their cookie commander. That’s not the official title, but I have a better sense of humor than memory. The volume of cookies that move through here could stock several stores. They have meetups to exchange cookies at night like drug dealers when one troop runs low on something and offer to trade with another. They meet in parking lots where wives exit their vehicles, discuss business and maybe test the goods. Then their husbands (like me) climb out and start to transfer boxes between cookie laden SUVs. 

And sometimes a box falls off the truck. Cost of doing business. 

• Haha 5
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I swear the wrier for Ghostbusters must have been a man with frequent split streaming.  Crossing the streams has to be something every guy I know thinks of at some point wondering if that would get us back to one aimable stream.  The answer is still the simpler option of just sitting to pee, but that doesn't feel very "manly."

• Like 1