Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Miscellaneous Humor Thread---vids/gifs/pics/jokes---no articles, no "owned" stuff

Jumbo

8 hours ago, zCommander said:

I wonder what it taste like though lol

Unfortunately, probably like Busch.

8 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Mrs. 12th bought me that soap.  It smells really good, like sandalwood not stale piss beer, but the bars are so damn big I had to cut them in half.  

I'm curious, but don't want to buy it. Come over and rub your soapy body against me so I can have a sample smell...in a non gay way, of course.

• Haha 1

Just now, Simmsy said:

Unfortunately, probably like Busch.

I'm curious, but don't want to buy it. Come over and rub your soapy body against me so I can have a sample smell...in a non gay way, of course.

You'll have to settle for that mental image you so aptly described.  I live a couple thousand miles away...😘

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Die Hard said:

My wife and I have shared finances, and we generally have similar expectations.

My wife sprung a new SUV on me in 2010 ($28k) and traded in our old SUV. She was completely oblivious on why I would have been anything other than ecstatic.

I didn’t get enough mileage as I should have… because she doesn’t like to be reminded of it and I enjoy sex too much.

As far as vehicles go, SUVs don't tend to get much mileage, but are better for sex.  Story checks out.

23 hours ago, zCommander said:

I wonder what it taste like though lol

Better then the coors lite beer probably...I meant busch...and was going to fix it, but....its true for both so I left it.

Edited by Xameil
  • Haha 3

On 7/17/2023 at 11:37 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

We've had this debate before.  I say I'd be pissed if she did it for me.  She says she would be all for it.  It's not a matter of being able to afford it.  It's a huge chunk of change to commit to without talking.  I think we have around a $5k limit before we need to discus.

I'm now 100% sure there's some clown out there that bought they Wife a car without making sure its even the one they want now that you posted this...

• Haha 2