Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

Well, well, well... Hope everyone has been having a wonderful holiday season thus far. 

Now I  am looking forward to Christmas. 

What is everyone buying for themselves this holiday season, hell I gotta spoil myself too. Hard for others to even attempt to shop for me.

I am buying myself an e-bike...just because. Sounds like crazy fun.  And you gus? 

Also can someone give me the cliff notes of the thread about the future of the site? Would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Thumb up 1

Anyone been to Best Buy recently? I’m looking to upgrade our tv situation. I could do most of this online. But I have some questions, and I do better when I have a conversation with someone instead of looking at reviews/faqs online. Plus. I was under the impression that the sales folks make a bit of commission. Win win for everyone. I went to the store and could not get anybody to talk to me. No, I’ll help when I’m finished with this customer. One person said she was off the clock. But was chopping it up with a coworker. That’s cool. Couldn’t get someone on the floor to help me?

I know a Circuit City tailspin when I see one.

13 hours ago, Ball Security said:

Anyone been to Best Buy recently? I’m looking to upgrade our tv situation. I could do most of this online. But I have some questions, and I do better when I have a conversation with someone instead of looking at reviews/faqs online. Plus. I was under the impression that the sales folks make a bit of commission. Win win for everyone. I went to the store and could not get anybody to talk to me. No, I’ll help when I’m finished with this customer. One person said she was off the clock. But was chopping it up with a coworker. That’s cool. Couldn’t get someone on the floor to help me?

I know a Circuit City tailspin when I see one.

Last time I bought a TV in a brick and mortar store was at H. H. Gregg and they closed all their locations.  Only reason I'd go there is because unlike other chains, they actually knew their **** and you could always get them to toss in some free stuff when buying a TV (extra HDMI cables, monster surge protectors, TV stand, etc.).

Back in the day, Best Buy had pretty great customer service, not in a while though.  Last time I was in a best buy was 2019, I went in to purchase a Samsung tablet.  Took forever to find someone, then again checking out.  Now I just order everything online after researching the item, going through product reviews on multiple sites that sell the item.  

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1