Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 hour ago, The 12th Commandment said:

Growing which direction 😂

Yes

28 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I was in the bathroom of a country & western bar last night and this guy comes in and starts peeing 4 urinals down from me and then he starts talking to his junk. “Well Old Blue, if you’d’a lived, you’d’a been 50 today.”, he says.

Leave the man alone. Old Blue clearly meant. A lot to him 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

On 9/16/2023 at 12:52 AM, China said:

Where you can get free or cheap burgers on National Cheeseburger Day

Burger fans can treat themselves to free or discounted food this coming Monday thanks to a made-up, quasi-holiday that was almost certainly conceived by a PR firm.

In honor of National Cheeseburger Day on Sept. 18, fast-food chains including McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King (among others) are offering deals and discounts on their signature cheeseburgers. And, in some cases, those same offers are being extended to customers for several days afterward.

Burger King is celebrating National Cheeseburger Day with a whole week of deals. On Sept. 18, customers who belong to the brand’s Royal Perks rewards club (which is free to join) can get a free cheeseburger with the purchase of any other items valued at $1 or more,

McDonald’s customers who order through the chain’s app can redeem 50-cent double cheeseburgers (one per customer) at participating restaurants on Sept. 18.

Customers who make any purchase at participating Wendy’s restaurants between Sept. 18 through Sept. 22 will be offered the chance to add a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger to the order for just 1 cent more.

In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, White Castle is offering buy-one-get-one cheese sliders at participating restaurants from Sept. 18 through Sept. 20. 

Click on the link for more details

Just a reminder in case anybody cares.

McDonald’s, Wendy’s and other fast food chains offering National Cheeseburger Day deals for as low as 1 cent

Looking to sink your teeth into a few cheap and delicious burgers in the coming days? McDonald’s, Wendy’s, Burger King and other fast food chains are offering incredible deals for National Cheeseburger Day on Monday, Sept. 18.

Wendy’s announced that they will be selling its famous Junior Bacon Cheeseburgers for just 1 cent Sept. 18-22, although customers must order another item through the Wendy’s app to take advantage of the deal.

Available Monday only, McDonald's is discounting one of its most popular menu items: the Double Cheeseburger. The sandwich will cost 50 cents through the mobile app, and is limited to one burger per customer.

Burger King, meanwhile, will give a free cheeseburger to any member of its Royal Perks rewards program who makes a purchase of $1 or more.

Click on the link for the full article

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just had my first post-Blood thinner bleeding moment, and man, I was NOT ready. Lol

Was opened ing a can of tuna, and the can slipped and sliced the tip of my finger. Not a bad cut, but I was bleeding like I got shanked. 

Life is going to be totally different now.

• Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

Feel asleep on train so hard I had a dream I was convinced was real I got accepted into MIT.

I woke up train about to leave backwards from the last stop and was pretty pissed off at myself when it not only wasn't real but knew would never happen now.

Between the walk from the train and my job was able to realize and accept I didn't need it anymore...

1 hour ago, ixcuincle said:

I always fall asleep on the train for some reason but never long enough to miss my stop

I was lucky when I lived across street from metro I was last stop to get home (Huntington) and to work now I'm last stop on VRE (Union Station).

Truth be told, more then half the train is asleep heading north on VRE when we get picked up at 5:38 in the morning headin to DC, pretty much every car is the quiet car that earlier in the morning.

I have alarm on my phone now that go off about 10 minutes before my stop just in case, VRE only goes one way during morning or afternoon so can't risk it.  I'll be honest this is part of my rationale buying a house along the silver line instead of VRE (flexibility and just in case).

I don't expect my sleep schedule to normalized anytime soon, kids done care, **** needs to get done, is what it is.

• Like 1

Wawa makes pizza now. About to finish the last of my 8 slice pizza I ordered wednesday.

Also this dumb rain is messin' my schedule. Was going to the Nats game tomorrow for like an hour but the game may be rained out. Now I have to go today to get the Ruiz bobblehead.

@TheGreatBuzz better watch out. It appears he has a stalker that drinks air out of frosty mugs. The worst kind of stalker to have is the one who thinks he’s drunk but shows up sober to kill you and still listens to tapes on his boombox. Oh well, not my problem. Good luck with your stabbing!!!

Also, I can see @TradeTheBeal! listening to his Winger and Wham tapes on his boombox. Wake Me Up Before She’s Only 17!!! “Look ma! I can do the Jitterbug!!! “ Well punkin, you’ve gone Boom Boom Right Into My Heart!!!”

• Haha 5