Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

1 minute ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

If I had a nickel for every time I've been asked that...

But I was somewhat serious.  Like as a parent, how do you reconcile that in your mond?

Unless she says something astronomically insane like she wants me in the room to watch her have sex, it's always been incredibly, ferociously easy...it's like asking "how do you remember to exhale after inhaling?" lol...

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Unless she says something astronomically insane like she wants me in the room to watch her have sex, it's always been incredibly, ferociously easy...it's like asking "how do you remember to exhale after inhaling?" lol...

Interesting.  I guess as a non-parent I just have no clue the mindset that takes.

8 hours ago, The Almighty Buzz said:

Interesting.  I guess as a non-parent I just have no clue the mindset that takes.

Imagine being in the passenger seat of a car being driven at full tilt towards a brick wall but not being able to take the wheel nor comment to the driver about the inevitable doom approaching.  Rather you merely have the power to praise the driver on the speed they can go and have to sit tight with faith that the nudge you gave the car ten miles back will somehow help steer the vehicle around the wall.  That's the mindset.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

Imagine being in the passenger seat of a car being driven at full tilt towards a brick wall but not being able to take the wheel nor comment to the driver about the inevitable doom approaching.  Rather you merely have the power to praise the driver on the speed they can go and have to sit tight with faith that the nudge you gave the car ten miles back will somehow help steer the vehicle around the wall.  That's the mindset.

No it’s not lol…

34 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Where does one go in MD, preferably close-ish to DC, to absolutely pack your face with seafood?

I'm assuming you mean crabs? Cantlers is the best. If you want to go off the beaten bath, Captain John's in Cobb Island. I think Captain Billy's in Pope's Creek is closed for the season.

25 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I'm assuming you mean crabs? Cantlers is the best. If you want to go off the beaten bath, Captain John's in Cobb Island. I think Captain Billy's in Pope's Creek is closed for the season.

I mean any seafood or shellfish. Crabs will work. Will have to plan a trip to Annap. 

On 10/29/2022 at 5:59 PM, Warhead36 said:

I can't believe they're replacing Henry Cavill for the Witcher series. That's some Dan Snyder-level incompetence from Netflix right there. 

Something is not being said yet that will eventually come to light.

I'm not buying its as simple as not wanting to over commit since he's announced he's staying as Superman in DC.

Word on the street is they didn't replace him, he gave them the finger and left.  

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Something is not being said yet that will eventually come to light.

I'm not buying its as simple as not wanting to over commit since he's announced he's staying as Superman in DC.

Word on the street is they didn't replace him, he gave them the finger and left.  

I read something about Cavill actually caring about the original material from The Witcher's books/games, while the show runners don't.  So he might be sick of their **** and doesn't want to help them screw it up any more.

Edited by PokerPacker
  • Thumb up 1