Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread Vol 2---Read OP For Thread Rules

Jumbo

If you’re going to make a move to be critical of others in an environment you’re in every day, and it’s predicated on this idea that you’re so awesome and special, then you better be awesome and special. 

cause now you’ve got your mistakes being pointed out daily. 

doesn’t really look good if the next 4 weeks are everyone pointing out how you’ve failed to be so awesome and special. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, tshile said:

If you’re going to make a move to be critical of others in an environment you’re in every day, and it’s predicated on this idea that you’re so awesome and special, then you better be awesome and special. 

cause now you’ve got your mistakes being pointed out daily. 

doesn’t really look good if the next 4 weeks are everyone pointing out how you’ve failed to be so awesome and special. 

You talking about @Kosher Ham?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Damn @clietas, good luck to your bro.

25 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Hope all goes well, @clietas🤞

We got a little break in the weather, but there's another round on it's way tonight & all day tomorrow...and I'm gonna have to be out in it running errands.  🤬

Got my groceries today, got my call to the parents out of the way.  Which is a task in itself.  Between dad repeating the same old stories, to mom thinking everything I say is weird or wrong in some way...whew!  *dusts off hands*

I gotta get to this old drumkit, neeeds to goooooo!  I'm no John Bonham.  

200.gif.723ceb3b8b6451d5bbc0fa0155333fc2.gif

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I hate chess and I hate everything else and everyone who’s ever lived.

Welcome to my old world!  Muhuhahahaha.  I didn't have the time to get good enough for international masters.

For real though man, I got a chess board the other day because you inspired me...and played my nephew.  He's a natural. Put him in this predicament to initiate trades.  I had the black pieces, he just moved pawn to a3, it was my move...what would you have done?  After this, I felt like I got an advantage.

Around 20 more moves each, he blundered...giving me the classic row 1 pinned-by-your-pawns mate.  I'm 3-0 in the past month or 2.  Call me Magnus Fischerov.

20211006_171013.thumb.jpg.45e236a31933b01ffcbd206ee38a7ec7.jpg

Edited by d0ublestr0ker0ll