Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BBC: China pneumonia outbreak: COVID-19 Global Pandemic

China

9 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

not really man. Its the shock and awe the media can produce. The heroin epidemic is shock and awe with the media...a white girl straight a student dies ...that's a story. This coronavirus **** is simply where it is. Its going to pass through new York and cali they will get back to normal.....then Midwest will blow up and they will go on lockdown, till they get back to normal

I'm sure that all the people that die will feel that life is getting back to normal...

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Skintime said:

I'm sure that all the people that die will feel that life is getting back to normal...

Yeah those families wont get back to normal. But as far as the coast states versus the mid states, things will probably get back to normal after the storm passes.

You guys realize I was quoting about national media response level yeah? that's what I was responding to anyways

Edited by Gibbit

24 minutes ago, Gibbit said:

Ive had it cut out in front of me, Ive had friends die. I grew up through my teens and early 20s with everyone doing it. I don't feel sorry for them

again, this is full of self and ignorance, and there you were actually in the issue...that's part of the "deliberate" ignorance...and you still won't get what is being said here apparently...i'm fine with that

i'm not going to give you my professional resume relevant to this topic, or relevant life experiences, some of which i thought you knew, to 'counter" your comments....there's no need/reason

and we're off topic and we're now both done :) with this matter in this thread

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

again, this is full of self and ignorance, and there you were actually in the issue...that's part of the "deliberate" ignorance...and you still won't get what is being said here apparently...i'm fine with that

i'm not going to give you my professional resume relevant to this topic, or relevant life experiences, some of which i thought you knew, to 'counter" your comments....there's no need/reason

and we're off topic and we're now both done :) with this matter in this thread

Its my post.....of course its my opinion. Its not ignorance. Ive done lots of drugs. Had to change my life a couple times in order to change my life. Its sad that a lot of people make the choices they do, but sorry that I think its not something you can fix. Its just stupid choices imo

8 minutes ago, FrFan said:
Fanano Alma, 95, was cured of the #Coronavirus "Good doctors, I'll be home in a while"

Was she cured or did she just recover from it?  I don't recall reading her being given a cure a few days ago when I first heard this.  

Maybe I am misremembering, or maybe something is lost in translation....

12 minutes ago, visionary said:

Was she cured or did she just recover from it?  I don't recall reading her being given a cure a few days ago when I first heard this.  

Maybe I am misremembering, or maybe something is lost in translation....

Your memory is just fine.

She checked in on March 3rd and was sent back home on March 20th. Doctors believe that the recovery is due to her "good physical condition".

She praised the doctors for having taking care of her like they did.

Edit : no medical treatment !  AWESOME

20200325-7800304538_deux-infirmieres-dan

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, twa said:

kinda interesting thread

pop density and mass transit in the NYC area might make a big difference, as well as the late effort at mitigation.

of course the testing level difference might be giving a false impression

Also, California start telling people to stay in home way sooner. On the 16th I got text telling me to stay home.