Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Redskins vs The Axe....errrr Cowboys

TK

1 minute ago, Fat Stupid Loser said:

If I were him, I'd pull an Eli then.

More likely outcome, but Eli had the whole "I'm a Manning, I can do what the **** I want" thing behind him. Unless Chase has a daddy and big bro that are well respected in the league already that can help him out with the media, it becomes harder to do.

8 minutes ago, RandyHolt said:

I wonder if Chase will say he will refuse to report if we draft him.

He should. It didn't seem to hurt Eli Manning at all.

I dunno, he's a local kid so that would probably factor into him liking to come here. We also do have some really decent young pieces. We just had a poor coaching and absolute **** FO. But hopefully that will change tomorrow. 

Add: as @zskinsmentioned there's also the OSU connection with two of our starters.

2 minutes ago, Skinsota said:

We have OSU cred on this team.  They will reach out to him.   Chase will declare.  He will be a Redskin.  

He will be a force for years to come. 

I fear Haskins and TMC will tell him how screwed up it is here, starting with our stadium overrun for all home games.  Oh and our team captain refusing to play with Bruce in the front office, who is poised to remain there.

Boston Scott was buried on the Saints roster but obviously talented in the COP role....wish our pro player department was better at spotting guys like this. He would have been an exciting, free replacement for CT but we always get enamored with random JAGs we have in camp at that position for some reason. 

Just now, UKskins said:

I can’t believe we’ve dropped 43 without Josh Norman on the field... can you imagine what the score would be if he’d started? Dak would be over 1000 yards for the game and we’d be down by 100+

Josh Norman.   The 34th cheshire cat to make it out of Washington.

Archived