Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NYT: Quiz: Can You Identify These Politicians, Athletes and Celebrities? Most Americans Can’t.

Cooked Crack

34 out of 52. I struggled with 1 or 2 of the internet personalities, most of the B rate politicians, and most of the old rich white dudes that weren't politicians.

Just now, GhostofSparta said:

Not too bad. I got 35, but I protest that it should have been 36. They did not accept "Winnie the Pooh" for Xi Jinping, which I disagree with.

I actually just typed President of China and they accepted it; I was surprised 😅

I got 38, mostly politicians and sports.  Zero idea on the internet stars.  My worst miss was MIchelle Obama, after the first couple I had a specific group of people I expected to show up and drew a complete blank, yet I got Stacey Abrams correct.  Go figure.

Sadly, I also missed several of the fringe democrat contenders like John Delaney, they haven't been on screen enough to register.

I got 42.  I mostly read the news so some of these faces I've simply never seen before.  There were a few I've never heard of like Jeffree Star, Emma Chamberlain, Markplier.  Even upon learning their names, I still have no idea who those people are. 

15 hours ago, Vilandil Tasardur said:

I actually just typed President of China and they accepted it; I was surprised 😅

I typed Xi Xinping instead of Jinping and was marked as wrong...assholes.

I got all the politicians/world leaders/billionaires right except the stupid self help guru.

Missed the sports except for Brady, LeBron and guessed right on Serena.

Clueless on nearly all celebrities.

34/52.

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

I’m giving myself a 43 cause it didn’t accept Moscow Mitch nor Dip**** for Pres. Dip****.

have no idea who pewdiepie and I don’t have any interest in knowing. Same for markiplier or something like that.

pewdiepie is an online racist who makes millions of dollars a year playing video games while acting like a moron.

You're welcome.

27 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

44.  I don't Hollywood.

Fairly happy I didn't get this person.

Didn't get that one. Must be the modern day Marilyn Manson. Have no desire to search the ones I didn't recognize. Figure I'm not missing much.

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

2/52. I have prosopamnesia though so...

Hmm. Which 2 did you get right?

Archived