Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, ejay183 said:

So it looks like this game is lost. Is there a scenario where they beat Dallas next week and it doesnt mess up having the 2nd pick in the draft?

Well the Giants ans Dolphins would need to win next week and the Lions would also need to win one more game.

2 minutes ago, ejay183 said:

So it looks like this game is lost. Is there a scenario where they beat Dallas next week and it doesnt mess up having the 2nd pick in the draft?

**** that..go cowboys..I ****in love the cowboys yaaaa go cowboys all the way I love them I love them..

Just now, Gibbs828791 said:

Case missing a wide open deep ball, havent seen that before!

It wasn't 6 points but definitely a catchable ball.  

Here's hoping Sims works that overhead catch this offseason.

10/10 catch if it was Santana. 

All that being said, two back to back really good games from Sims.  I'm starting to love the potintial of our team talent on offense 

20 minutes ago, NewCliche21 said:

I read that ten times trying to figure out what you're talking about.  Help me out here.

You want wins or a Super Bowl?  I'll take the latter.  More/higher picks = better chance of winning it all.  Anything else is a sarcastic high five motion.

sorry, i meant to respond to the dude who said why y'all cheering for a loss....I think i responded to you instead.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

We also need game changers and hopefully we dont pick this high again. 

this draft is full of gamechangers, especially if/when you believe you have your franchise QB.  There are likely 3 QBs going in the 1st round.  If you believe Haskins is the guy, you can find a lot of talent in the middle of the 1st round.  4 OTs including 2 Alabama boys in the 1st.  A hybrid LB / S like Simmons.  A rangy but aggressive FS like Delpit.  It's possible a guy like Lamb falls to 20, who could be a top 8 in most drafts.   Chances are there will be talent everywhere in the top 20. 

Archived