Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Thieving Maras at Redskins

TK

1 minute ago, NewCliche21 said:

Adrenaline can help you ignore pain.  It can't make your tendons or ligaments work.  It's physics, man.  Did you need a degree for Theismann?

Was Haskins walking? I didnt see him walking. So what does that have to do with my statement about pain threshold? More importantly, what does it have to do with my suggestion that IF it were even an Achilles tear, we would not know the severity of the tear just from the incident itself and him laying on the ground?

What makes this weirder is I'm not even suggesting to you that he's capable of coming back and playing. Again , Questionable really doesnt mean anything right now.

I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at with Theismanns injury, so I'll just leave that alone.

4 minutes ago, xxprodigyxx said:

no u

Very insightful comment there. Thanks for that 😂😂😂 

Keenum now has 10 TD passes and he’s only thrown 4 INTs in his time here this season. It’s a shame the season went the way it did...

also, @ announcer saying this team has an Achilles’ tendon.... no, moron 😂😂😂 it’s Achilles heel 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Veryoldschool said:

Let's hear from the "Haskins is a bust" guys.  Don't disappear today, we need to hear from you.

Give it time. No body said he couldn't look good for a while. Consistency is the name of the game. Not to mention being wide open helps. But he has made some good throws. That wasn't the issue. Over and over again is. He looks good for a while against the midgets and he is over the hump and ready now. Sure is.  Even Keenum is throwing TDS against the midgets.

Archived