Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Papa John claims to have eaten 40 Papa Johns pizzas in the last 30 days.

Cooked Crack

In college we had this place called five star pizza

their pizza was objectively trash but it cost 5$, the delivery guy was always smoking a blunt when he showed up, and it was across the street from the dorms

2am is where I learned about banana pepper and sausage pIzza. Also Harris teeter sushi. Which is ****ing terrible at 2 am

also there’s a story that starts with “I want to steal a sandwich from Harris teeter” and ends with people in jail, before anyone could make it to Harris teeter, but that’s for a different time

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Llevron said:

I just came in here to tell y’all I ordered Marcos for the first time and it’s my new fav. That app....WHAT?

by that I mean the options available. I love my pizza doughy. Was never able to request it any place else. ****s bomb

Damn!  I have to make it a point to find one and stop in for sure !

Also, for local joints that are semi-chain.  Paisanos is pretty good.  They have good pizza, and also good entrees.  You can get a cheeseburger from them and have the burger and fries still taste good by the time it gets to your house, which is quite impressive.  Their garlic knots are great.

Edited by Springfield

Papa is fine if you're just looking for cheap and easy pizza(cheap considering how often you can get it discounted with local sports promo codes). It'll never measure up to real pizza joints but that's okay, like someone already said even mediocre pizza is still PIZZA and its amazing.

On 11/28/2019 at 12:30 AM, tshile said:

also there’s a story that starts with “I want to steal a sandwich from Harris teeter” and ends with people in jail, before anyone could make it to Harris teeter, but that’s for a different time

This is a story that needs to be told. I’d say RTT but... yeah. Uplifting story thread? :ols: 

• Haha 1