Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Papa John claims to have eaten 40 Papa Johns pizzas in the last 30 days.

Cooked Crack

14 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Am I the only one who thinks their pizza is mediocre?

No.  I was just about to post this quote:

"I've had over 40 pizzas in the last 30 days, and it's not the same pizza," Schnatter said. "It's not the same product. It just doesn't taste as good.

...and remark that Papa John's pizza has never been good.  It sucks.

The other day the Caps won which means you get 50% of a Papa John's pizza.  Still not enough to entice my to buy and eat that crap.

There’s no such thing as a bad pizza.  Just because Papa John’s isn’t as good as the local joint with one location that nobody’s ever heard of that serves pizza with grease dripping down your arms and off of your elbows when you eat it, doesn’t mean you have to snub your nose at it.  Just cause Papa John’s isn’t as good as Uncle Louie’s in NY or some Chicago pizza joint, doesn’t make it bad.

Its pizza.  If you won’t eat a slice of PJ’s when it’s served up and you’d rather go hungry then you’re just a fool.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There’s no such thing as a bad pizza.  Just because Papa John’s isn’t as good as the local joint with one location that nobody’s ever heard of that serves pizza with grease dripping down your arms and off of your elbows when you eat it, doesn’t mean you have to snub your nose at it.  Just cause Papa John’s isn’t as good as Uncle Louie’s in NY or some Chicago pizza joint, doesn’t make it bad.

Its pizza.  If you won’t eat a slice of PJ’s when it’s served up and you’d rather go hungry then you’re just a fool.

How many Pizzas, exactly, have you had in the last 30 days? 

• Haha 2

For starters we dont have papa John's up here where I live but I spend a lot of time in southern Connecticut so you gotta really be on your game to compete with them and I tried papa John's once and thought it was awful. 

I'm not even going to say it's because it's a chain compared to a local mom and pop shop because I dont mind dominos pizza in fact I think it's pretty good at times but the one pizza I got from Pappa John's I hated.

Frank pepe's from new haven is the best ever, oh man it's to die for.

And second, what's this feud thing going on, does he claim somebody doesn't belong in the pizza business because they don't have experience?

Isn't he a trump supporter?

I mean come on that's a new level of comic hypocrisy.

I could probably eat pizza every single day.  There’s no such thing as bad pizza.  

Monday - Papa Johns

Tuesday - Dominos

Wednesday - Pizza Boli’s

Thursday - King’s NY Pizza

Friday - Vocelli

Saturday - Anthony’s

Sunday - Ledo Pizza

And that’s not counting breakfast & lunch!

Imagine living in Brooklyn where there’s some fancy pizza shop on every corner omg omg omg 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

I mean there are other alternatives,  such as eating my shoes.... Maybe digging in a nearby garbage bin

1 minute ago, -JB- said:

Yeah, exactly.  Let’s not act like it’s Chuck E Cheese bad lolol And like I said, there’s no bad pizza so even I’ll still eat it ha

I'm with you on the pizza love.  There's no such thing as bad pizza.  There's certainly varying degrees of goodness, but **** it man, I'm not going to say no to CiCi's if it's available. 

• Like 4

Just now, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm with you on the pizza love.  There's no such thing as bad pizza.  There's certainly varying degrees of goodness, but **** it man, I'm not going to say no to CiCi's if it's available. 

Yeah, for real.  I’m not driving to a CiCi’s ever in my life but if you got some and offer me some I’ll probably even like it! Lol

1 minute ago, TryTheBeal! said:

On a side note, I was cornered into eating some Pizza Hut a couple months back.  It was surprisingly edible.  They’ve upped their game a bit.

Always tastes better when it’s free don’t it???? Such a gift!

• Like 1