Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Skins vs Putty Cats

TK

1 minute ago, Csup said:

Maybe I’m all alone on this but I don’t worry about draft position.  No matter where the Redskins pick, I’m sure Dan and Bruce will have a well formulated plan for the draft and for the future that will rightfully restore this franchise to its glory within 3 years.

Draft position is all I got man. 

I dont do the "dan and Bruce yada yada"

3 minutes ago, Csup said:

Maybe I’m all alone on this but I don’t worry about draft position.  No matter where the Redskins pick, I’m sure Dan and Bruce will have a well formulated plan for the draft and for the future that will rightfully restore this franchise to its glory within 3 years.

It all starts from who the Coach will be next year. You are right the draft position doesn't matter if you have the right coach to make the right decisions. But will help the new coach though. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

It all starts from who the Coach will be next year. You are right the draft position doesn't matter if you have the right coach to make the right decisions. But will help the new coach though. 

Chase Young helps no matter who you are. Except Manusky cause you cant get sacks in coverage. 

2 minutes ago, zskins said:

If Bruce is still here Kevin O’Connell will be the coach. We’re not going to attract top end talent outside the organization anymore. That was proven last year when Manusky Should’ve been replaced

3 minutes ago, zskins said:

It all starts from who the Coach will be next year.

In 2013 we had a 2 time SB winning HC + McVay, Kyle Shanahan, and Lafluer.

We finished 3-13 and Shanahan was fired.

Yet the next HC is the answer to all of our problems?

1 minute ago, Birdlives said:

If Bruce is still here Kevin O’Connell will be the coach. We’re not going to attract top end talent outside the organization anymore. That was proven last year when Manusky Should’ve been replaced

Bruce will be here next year. KOC is too raw. He won't be the coach. He might become the Asst. Coach though. Again it depends on who the HC is though. 

Funny quote from an Eagles game thread that I am following.

"62 air yards so far for the mental-midget ginger ****" referring to Wentz.

I tend to dislike Philly fans due to their hostility, but I respect that their hostility is universal.

Archived