Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2020 Draft Positioning Thread: We're #2!

GhostofSparta

Just now, BleedBNG said:

Hate rooting for Philly but to knock the Boys out of the playoffs, I'm all in. BTW... who cares if Detroit wins today or not?

Detroit still impacts us since we have the same record. Just need the insurance in case we screw up and win next week. 

1 minute ago, spjunkies said:

Detroit still impacts us since we have the same record. Just need the insurance in case we screw up and win next week. 

Insurance, OK I got ya :lol: Who knows, Jerruh might put out a memo to the players to make sure the Redskins don't pick up Chase.

I am really hoping that the draft falls where someone is willing to give a kings ransom for our pick.  I don’t know much about Chase Young, and I guess I will check him out.  After giving up what we did to draft Sweat and the huuuuuge holes in the secondary and offensive line; it feels like if we pick Young It mimics Mullen picking three receivers in four years.

Hi all and happy holidays to all. 60 years rooting for the Giants to loose, going back to the 58 title game, I find myself rooting for them to win. Never thought I would see the day. Far as Chase, how sure are we that Cindy is not going to draft him? Do they really want a QB? Some team could move over us to take him too. Far as watching our D today do we really think CY is going to help us that much? I watched his last 2 games and he was not impressive. Anyone think if we could get 2 #1s and a 2 should we do it? Cheers.

1 minute ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

Hi all and happy holidays to all. 60 years rooting for the Giants to loose, going back to the 58 title game, I find myself rooting for them to win. Never thought I would see the day. Far as Chase, how sure are we that Cindy is not going to draft him? Do they really want a QB? Some team could move over us to take him too. Far as watching our D today do we really think CY is going to help us that much? I watched his last 2 games and he was not impressive. Anyone think if we could get 2 #1s and a 2 should we do it? Cheers.

He was heavily schemed against from what I heard but he is legit. 

It doesn't matter if they take young first.. then we get the top qb at pick 2 and that is tradeable. 

I like Simmons on a trade down from pick 2 then use the additional picks for one of the good wide receivers in this draft or for a lineman. A combo of mclaurin and devonta smith would be great. Add in Harmon and Sims and you've got an emerging really wr group to bail out haskins. 

Simmons is the guy you build your defense around and I expect we will have a new defensive coach that would be more than happy with that. 

3 minutes ago, Dissident2 said:

When's the Eagles game next week? Same time as our game? I hope they're on at the same time so Dallas is forced to play hard while hoping for the Giants to win. 

Yup, both games are at 1.

Edit: unless there's a flex but I have no clue how that works. 

1 minute ago, Dissident2 said:

When's the Eagles game next week? Same time as our game? I hope they're on at the same time so Dallas is forced to play hard while hoping for the Giants to win. 

4:30

Raiders-Broncos

Cardinals-Rams

8:30

49ers-Seahawks

Every other game is at 1. So yeah, Dallas will have no idea if they still have a chance or not at kickoff.

5 minutes ago, GhostofSparta said:

4:30

Raiders-Broncos

Cardinals-Rams

8:30

49ers-Seahawks

Every other game is at 1. So yeah, Dallas will have no idea if they still have a chance or not at kickoff.

I doubt they keep just two 4:30 games. They'll flex some games I imagine.

Archived